Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So, my RS teacher explained in lessons how we need to write less to preserve more time, and I think I took this to the extreme in the exam. I noticed that the exam was made up of mostly past paper questions so today I was curious to see what I got for the C question about attitudes to different religions and I explained my answer quite vaguly I just said things like Liberal Christians believe in pluralism this means....then stopped.
    I think i'm finished.
    Grade boundaries are scary, in mocks I got 100% but my teacher is a generous marker and probably just rushes. Proper scared.
    Exam bored edexcel unit 3..

ReputationRep:
    Why post this in 2 different forums?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Best of Luck)
    Why post this in 2 different forums?
    Got confused.

ReputationRep:
    Your grades don't define you. Work hard and be happy with what you have achieved.

ReputationRep:
    how much did you write?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    how much did you write?
    Around 3-4 lines for a paragraph. Some paragraphs I wrote 3 lines. I think I lacked evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    Around 3-4 lines for a paragraph. Some paragraphs I wrote 3 lines. I think I lacked evidence.
    I do the AQA EB for R.S so it depends on the marks awarded. For example, "Describe religious attitudes on homosexuality [3 Marks]"

I would write:

Some Roman Catholics believe that homosexuality is wrong. This is because in the Bible it says "Men committed indecent acts with other men receive in themselves the due penalty". This suggests that homosexual acts are wrong and those involved should suffer.

I have given a religious view
    Religious teaching
    Meaning

​If you are doing a six marker I recommend you do one for and against, opinion and a short conclusion. =) hope this helped you in some form!

Goodluck on your future exams
    - R

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.