Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else got this exam? I feel like everybody else is doing something completely different to me :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollyanna1998)
    Has anybody else got this exam? I feel like everybody else is doing something completely different to me :/
    I'm doing this exam! Absolutely dreading it haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this - don't worry, you're not alone!

ReputationRep:
    Do we have any predictions? Ugh I literally started revising for this today.... Not the smartest idea. My teacher is appalling and never teaches the class so we're basically self taught. All I know from her is that Buckingham was hot, james spent a lot, and both of the Kings 'may' have been gay. Geeeeee.

ReputationRep:
    Do we have any predictions? Ugh I literally started revising for this today.... Not the smartest idea. My teacher is appalling and never teaches the class so we're basically self taught. All I know from her is that Buckingham was hot, james spent a lot, and both of the Kings 'may' have been gay. Geeeeee.
    I almost ran out of time today, so that let me down but I think the questions were reasonably good. How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CH :))
    I almost ran out of time today, so that let me down but I think the questions were reasonably good. How did you find it?
    I did question 1 and 2... because I hadn't revised PYM. Goddamit. But I did like the question, may have blagged a little bit >.< What do your realistically expect to get?

ReputationRep:
    I did question 1 and 2... because I hadn't revised PYM. Goddamit. But I did like the question, may have blagged a little bit >.< What do your realistically expect to get?
    I really don't know, I'm thinking I might have got a high b in Stuarts, but my Vietnam exam went better so I'm still hoping for an a overall 😃 how about you?

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.