Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What're y'all doing this summer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh to be able to make firm plans :daydreaming:

(Original post by Lil08)
    Probably going to try to find a job, just as I did last summer & failed
    Plus this

ReputationRep:
    It will be the first summer in 11 years when I'm not travelling abroad :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Tho I plan on going to uni abroad in autumn, does that count?

I already have so many small events planned. I really hope to swim a lot, go to a lot of parties, read maybe 30 books and just enjoy this wonderful place I'm in and the wonderful people around me while I still can.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm graduating in less than 3 weeks! I'm starting to get emotional

ReputationRep:
    Got a placement at an elephant orphanage in India! Can't wait at all :3

ReputationRep:
    Trying to convince my parents to go to France before results day so I can at least have something to look forward to before the dreaded day...
    Also hoping to go to London a few times by myself so I can explore
    Catch up on TV shows
    Go walking in the countryside
    Possibly skydiving (my friend randomly suggested going skydiving one day and I agreed that it would be fun so that might happen)
    And finally, possibly doing some reading up on my uni course so I can get a head start (after results)

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.