Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Economics Unit 2 Edexcel - Managing the UK economy Tuesday 19th May 2015 (PM) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prepdream)
    Is decreasing tax on profits considered fiscal policy as well as supply side policies?
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who else did the second part?

The only good part was the 30 marker, the 12 markers confused me so much, what did you guys write?

ReputationRep:
    It was easy! I am so happy!

ReputationRep:
    i did question 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoelAndarakis)
    Who else did the second part?

The only good part was the 30 marker, the 12 markers confused me so much, what did you guys write?
    OMG same!! I loved the 30 marker but I didn't really understand the 12 markers I even misread one of the 12 markers so I had to re-write my whole answer for it which took up my remaining time...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Second question

Dont talk about the exam as tgere are others who havent done it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icecreamcake)
    OMG same!! I loved the 30 marker but I didn't really understand the 12 markers I even misread one of the 12 markers so I had to re-write my whole answer for it which took up my remaining time...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought 12 markers where good

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I'm actually really happy about this one. Easy AF.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty decent

ReputationRep:
    The figure 1 of question 2 was weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by golden tribe)
    The figure 1 of question 2 was weird
    EXACTLY, seriously that first question on question 2 >.> please tell me figure 1 was basically just depicting that from 2008 to 2013 the level of uk business investment had fallen?

ReputationRep:
    Was the balance of payments definition for the components four Marks?

ReputationRep:
    guys anyone who did question 10 and wants to discuss briefly, pm me!

ReputationRep:
    i did also the 2nd what did you write on the 12 marker?

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Definitely got 100 UMS in unit 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJC1997)
    EXACTLY, seriously that first question on question 2 >.> please tell me figure 1 was basically just depicting that from 2008 to 2013 the level of uk business investment had fallen?

I totally agree with you, that question was completely confusing, when it talked about the price level in 2010 i just reffered to the graph how could you get 6 marks on that....

ReputationRep:
    guys do demand-side policies mean policies that only 'increase' AD, or any policies that 'influence' AD?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell was the first bit of question 2? I talked about nominal and real values...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Achint10)
    guys do demand-side policies mean policies that only 'increase' AD, or any policies that 'influence' AD?
    Influencing AD causing it to increase or decrease....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Achint10)
    Influence. There are both expansionary and contractionary demand-side policies

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.