Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

George Zimmerman shot in florida Watch

• Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if the guy who shot him knew it was Zimmerman, or maybe it was just... a shot in the dark.

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    In this case it is the US judicial system's opinion.Posted from TSR Mobile
    Doesn't mean it's fair.

ReputationRep:
    Update y'all. He's alive and well and roaming the streets looking for more black teens to kill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    I wonder if the guy who shot him knew it was Zimmerman, or maybe it was just... a shot in the dark.
    I don't think anyone can forget zimmerman's face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Am I the only one who is wondering who the hell is george Zimmerman
    What planet do you live on? It was on the news for quite some time plus the trial plus the protests which Al sharp ton,Beyoncé and jay z attended

ReputationRep:
    Self defense is not a crime and does not carry a sentence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lets say for one minute it was self defense and a grown man who is known to be handy with his fists and carrying a loaded gun had to shoot and kill a 15 year old to survive. He chased the kid, he attacked him even when he reported to the police that he saw a suspicious male on the street (black with hood=suspicious) they told him to stay inside... What did he do? Jump in his car drive until he found him, jumped out his car then chased him. Lol and you sit on here talking about selfdefense.. owait you're not debaiting on here are you lol. Clearly you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    Apparently it was part of an ongoing dispute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    Yet no bruises and neigbours saod they could hear a child shout help. He chased the kid ffs. Get real just because hes white and he killed a black man you want to make excuses, because you are a racist.. simple as that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol, you are silly. Any disagreement and you are calling people racist already.

Firstly, Zimmerman was not white but Hispanic. Their race shouldn't matter anyway.

Where did you get this idea that he had no bruises? Cause that isn't true.
    He didn't chase him. He followed him which was his duty as a neighbourhood watch man.

The neighbours actually said they could hear Zimmerman shout for help. That's why he was acquitted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    carrying a loaded gun
    What would be the point of carrying an unloaded gun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    lol, you are silly. Any disagreement and you are calling people racist already.

Firstly, Zimmerman was not white but Hispanic. Their race shouldn't matter anyway.

Where did you get this idea that he had no bruises? Cause that isn't true.
    He didn't chase him. He followed him which was his duty as a neighbourhood watch man.

The neighbours actually said they could hear Zimmerman shout for help. That's why he was acquitted.
    Lol hispanic is still caucasian,lol my lord you people will titpick anything to get off the hook.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What would be the point of carrying an unloaded gun?
    Great counter mate, a truly great and well thought response

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    Lol hispanic is still caucasian,lol my lord you people will titpick anything to get off the hook.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it? I would wager that it isn't the same but whatever. It isn't me that is obsessed with race here but you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Zimmerman's a dangerous criminal who should never have been acquitted of murder. I'm not surprised someone shot him to be honest. I'm not saying they were right to do it, but it's a mystery how he got away with cold blooded murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't even bother, they'll make every excuse under the sun to try & justify it. Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    Is it? I would wager that it isn't the same but whatever. It isn't me that is obsessed with race here but you.
    Did you believe hispanics cant be white?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    Yet no bruises and neigbours saod they could hear a child shout help. He chased the kid ffs. Get real just because hes white and he killed a black man you want to make excuses, because you are a racist.. simple as that.
    White? Really?

He's actually part German and part Afro-Peruvian, but hey, if it suits your racist agenda to classify him solely as "white", go right ahead.

No bruises you say? So I guess these images of his broken nose and wounded head are just figments of our imagination then, or they have all been faked by some evil white conspiracy between the police and courts? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenlaner)
    White? Really?

He's actually part German and part Afro-Peruvian, but hey, if it suits your racist agenda to classify him solely as "white", go right ahead.

No bruises you say? So I guess these images of his broken nose and wounded head are just figments of our imagination then, or they have all been faked by some evil white conspiracy between the police and courts? :rolleyes:

Id bust my own face to if I just shot an unarmed child. Hes part of the white race, race isnt exclusive to just colour e.g features, hes not black or asian or anything else hes a white man

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    Id bust my own face to if I just shot an unarmed child. Hes part of the white race, race isnt exclusive to just colour e.g features, hes not black or asian or anything else hes a white man

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then I guess Barack Obama is a "white man" too, considering he has a similar percentage of white ancestry as Zimmerman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    Great counter mate, a truly great and well thought response

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have already said that I'm not going to have a debate about the case. For a start it is pointless, it will not achieve anything. You will just get irate and call me a racist because I don't agree with you.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.