Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA AS History Britain 1906-51 Exam Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm super stressed about this exam, which is in 2 days and I also have the Maths C1 exam the same day. But my teacher is soo bad, like we literally just finished learning the course last week - not to mention her flat out not teaching us a substantial chunk of the course, she says if a question on something that we haven't learned comes up, to do another question. However there could potentially be all 3 questions about the stuff that she hasn't taught us. & You'd also think that we'd know the stuff really well if we've only learned a little bit in a really long time - nope she normally doesn't come in to our lessons for around 3 weeks at a time and then complains why we don't know the stuff.

I seriously don't know what to do, history isn't exactly my favourite subject and I'm probably going to drop it after this year, so maths would be a priority, but I still want to do well, on the other unit for History, Hitler and the German People everyone in my class is doing great with our other teacher, it's just this unit.

I know it's super short notice but I seriously don't know what to do about this and how to revise as effectively as I can to pretty much self-teach the entire course in 2 days. Any suggestions welcome.:confused::confused:

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.