Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions of what the 6 mark QWC question may be about ? Pls 🙏🙏🙏🙏

ReputationRep:
    I think it's might be artificial ventilators comparison question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragey002)
    I think it's might be artificial ventilators comparison question
    So artificial ventilators compared to iron lungs ?

ReputationRep:
    Yes or it could be a heart one

ReputationRep:
    how did you think the test went today, im really not sure myself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah71098)
    It was DECEIVINGLY easy. I feel like I must have messed up or grade boundaries are going to be really high because everyone found it easy and I also think the mark scheme is going to be horrible

ReputationRep:
    Ha! I guessed it right ! I felt fine and thought I did will till I saw the question at the back of the paper which I left out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah71098)
    for that ratio question, what did you put. i put 3.1 : 1 but many people put 700:240 ( cant remember what the numbers were but something like that) but my teacher told us that that probs not the answer. do you thin that the 3.1 should have just been 3???

ReputationRep:
    i put 3:1 and so did all of my friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noomi_J)
    It was DECEIVINGLY easy. I feel like I must have messed up or grade boundaries are going to be really high because everyone found it easy and I also think the mark scheme is going to be horrible
    Same, I felt it was too easy that I must have made silly mistakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munira17)
    for that ratio question, what did you put. i put 3.1 : 1 but many people put 700:240 ( cant remember what the numbers were but something like that) but my teacher told us that that probs not the answer. do you thin that the 3.1 should have just been 3???
    I think I put the 700:240 answer but I now think I should have put 3:1, whoops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragey002)
    Ha! I guessed it right ! I felt fine and thought I did will till I saw the question at the back of the paper which I left out
    YES YOU DID. WELL DONE 👏👏👏 many people missed the last page and the drawing of the two graphs. The back page wasn't even worth a lot of marks. You probably did fine. Chemistry tomorrow though 😁

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.