Turn on thread page Beta

Residency Evidence watch

    • Thread Starter

    SFE gave me a list of evidence they need to confirm that I live in the UK and stuff, so things like council tax, gas bill and about 5 other things and I dont know if we need to send them all of the things they listed or just one of the things? They didnt make it entirely clear.

    If they don't tell you on the information I would provide two items, ideally one which includes photo ID and one with your name and address.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    What does it actually say? Most of the time, (not SFE, talking in general) they say "please provide 1 from lists a, b and c" for example.

University open days

  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.