Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kxylah)
    Ohh haha!! We had to share our hall with the year 10s taking the modular exam.. they're so immature, this one guy kept picking the table up and making weird noises :confused:
    Omg wtf that sucks! Our year 10's are immature too but luckily I don't think they're sitting any REAL exams this year so yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbeyjayne)
    Omg wtf that sucks! Our year 10's are immature too but luckily I don't think they're sitting any REAL exams this year so yay!
    hahaha lucky, the people doing additional science are sitting their core exams in yr 10.
    do you do triple science??

ReputationRep:
    hahaha lucky, the people doing additional science are sitting their core exams in yr 10.
    do you do triple science??
    Oh right
    Yeah I do, unfortunately. I suck at science which is really annoying because I want to do Psychology and Biology for A level and the entry requirements are B's which I only JUST am. And of course, coursework can pull you down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbeyjayne)
    Oh right
    Yeah I do, unfortunately. I suck at science which is really annoying because I want to do Psychology and Biology for A level and the entry requirements are B's which I only JUST am. And of course, coursework can pull you down
    Aww what did you get in your coursework??
    I also want to do biology and psychology for a level

ReputationRep:
    Aww what did you get in your coursework??
    I also want to do biology and psychology for a level
    That's cool! Loads of people in my cohort have also selected psych and bio so I reckon they'll be big classes. Apparently though unless you get an A/A* in maths, you're likely to get a U in psych and my friend was denied a place on the course so I'm a little worried now even though I'm like a few marks off A* in maths :confused:. Sorry if I worried you!

I haven't been officially told yet but I will be in the next few days. My c/w teacher did hint that I'd gotten a high B, low A though from what she could remember.

ReputationRep:
    Abbey jayne high B in physics will not pull ur grade at all instead it may increase say if you got 2 c nd a D

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.