Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA GCSE Resistant Materials/Graphic Products Watch

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think of the section A preliminary context?

ReputationRep:
    The Graphics one doesn't look too bad. I hope they don't ask for a complex product design because then I'd be dropping a lot of marks.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the graphics - I can't draw animals to save my life!

ReputationRep:
    For images, I'd recommend practising drawing 2 or 3 different animals that you could use in your designs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhyAlwaysMe?!)
    For images, I'd recommend practising drawing 2 or 3 different animals that you could use in your designs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what I'm attempting, so far I have a snake and a giraffe. I'm waiting til the 8th to fully revise graphics as it's my last exam and I have none from the 8th through to the 17th

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you... I have exams on the 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th and then 17th in the morning. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you... I have exams on the 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th and then 17th in the morning. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow! What are they for?

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Physics Unit 1, History, Chemistry, Physics Unit 2 and then Graphics :/ Do you know what your controlled assessment was marked at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Physics Unit 1, History, Chemistry, Physics Unit 2 and then Graphics :/ Do you know what your controlled assessment was marked at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This going to sound like really big headed but trust me I was surprised. Full marks, you?

ReputationRep:
    90/90???? WOW! I got 88/90.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    90/90???? WOW! I got 88/90.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yours is very impressive too! What project did you pick?

ReputationRep:
    I picked the CD Case and promotional materials. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same! Although for the first two weeks i did attempt the writing kit based on culture. We all know how that one ended 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbieL)
    Same! Although for the first two weeks i did attempt the writing kit based on culture. We all know how that one ended ������
    I'm glad that controlled assessment is over, it was hectic going through it. I'll be even more glad when the exams are over When's your next exam?

ReputationRep:
    Tom
    I'm glad that controlled assessment is over, it was hectic going through it. I'll be even more glad when the exams are over When's your next exam?
    Tomorrow unfortunately, I have 3, French reading, French listening and biology unit 2. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbbieL)
    Tom

Tomorrow unfortunately, I have 3, French reading, French listening and biology unit 2. Yourself?
    First ones are on Wednesday: IT in the morning and then RE in the afternoon. I'm feeling prepared so hopefully they shouldn't be too bad. My only worry at the moment is English Lit Unit 1.

ReputationRep:
    First ones are on Wednesday: IT in the morning and then RE in the afternoon. I'm feeling prepared so hopefully they shouldn't be too bad. My only worry at the moment is English Lit Unit 1.

Lit will be fine as long as you learn quotes( I took it last year and got an A*)

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the resistant materials paper

ReputationRep:
    https://www.change.org/p/ocr-lenient...3-703685559773

SIGN THE PETiTION FOR LOWER GRADE BOUNDARIES AND LENIENT MARKING FOR SCIENCE PAPER SINCE MANY DIDNT MANAGE TO FINISH THE PAPER

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    https://www.change.org/p/ocr-lenient...3-703685559773

GCSE GATEWAY ADDITIONAL SCIENCE PAPER WAS EXTREMELY LONG AND THEREFORE MANY STUDENTS WERE UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE PAPER.PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION FOR LENIENT MARKING FOR THIS PAPER

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 12, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.