Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I get extra time, but with maths it seems a bit unnecessary. I don't know if I get extra time for maths. I have C1 on Wednesday (Edexcel) and was wondering if you get extra time for maths exams? I know at GCSE with AQA we didn't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJALv)
    I get extra time, but with maths it seems a bit unnecessary. I don't know if I get extra time for maths. I have C1 on Wednesday (Edexcel) and was wondering if you get extra time for maths exams? I know at GCSE with AQA we didn't get it.
    it is possible to get extra time for maths exams, depending or your specific needs.
    your exams officer can tell you if it has been applied for and approved for you.

ReputationRep:
    my cousin has a muscle problem where he cant use his hands some days and they give him an extra 45 monutes per paper and also he gets a teacher to write for him. also at my school if you wear glasses you can apply for an extra 20 minutes but your optician has to confirm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I had extra time for all my exams at GCSE and a level. You can choose not to use it but it's there for you if you want it

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.