Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA Biology GCSE 2015 additional science higher paper unit 2&3 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I am just wondering if anyone is taking their biology exam tomorrow and if so at what time?

It would be great if someone kindly gives me some tips, information, potential questions or even answers to some questions ASAP as I really need to get an A*.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Which exam board is this for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorTA)
    Hi everyone,
    I am just wondering if anyone is taking their biology exam tomorrow and if so at what time?

It would be great if someone kindly gives me some tips, information, potential questions or even answers to some questions ASAP as I really need to get an A*.
    Thanks
    Edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did mine and it is so easy nothing like any of the past papers i have done previously revise alleles and glucose use in plants

ReputationRep:
    complete rubbish bye bye my grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aladino)
    Preach that. This was one of the subjects I counted on for a good grade for sixth form. lol @ that. I had hell day today- double french then double biology.. Love my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaejcjjf)
    I did mine and it is so easy nothing like any of the past papers i have done previously revise alleles and glucose use in plants
    B2 reaction::eek: in order
    B3 reaction:

And I thoroughly revised for b2 and 3.... I reality, B2 was HARD. B3 was good only if you had revised though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxRAEXx)
    Preach that. This was one of the subjects I counted on for a good grade for sixth form. lol @ that. I had hell day today- double french then double biology.. Love my life
    exactly.

ReputationRep:
    exactly.
    Praying for low grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    literally same i really ****ed up

ReputationRep:
    Compared to all the other past papers I've taken, I found this year's exam to be the hardest. Hopefully the grade boundaries are low!

ReputationRep:
    I didnt like the variable questions at the start. At first I misread the question. I think I corrected myself. Then I wasn't a fan of Q2, nothing to do with quadrats at all - which is what I'd revised for when looking at that sort of question. So that had me stumped.

I managed to complete all the questions in the end. I think I did well but it was a hard paper.

ReputationRep:
    What did questions did you struggle with?

ReputationRep:
    What boxes did you tick for the question on the purple and white flowers. Homozygous or heterozygous?

ReputationRep:
    i ticked homozygous

ReputationRep:
    Did the 100m tape measure go up the tree or through the woodland????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bailey280899)
    I didnt like the variable questions at the start. At first I misread the question. I think I corrected myself. Then I wasn't a fan of Q2, nothing to do with quadrats at all - which is what I'd revised for when looking at that sort of question. So that had me stumped.

I managed to complete all the questions in the end. I think I did well but it was a hard paper.
    i thought q2 was about transect lines - was it actually quadrats??? im confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyalrj22)
    at first i wrote about quadrats, completely crossed it out and talked about transect lines from edge to centre, crossed that out and wrote about putting the tape measure up the trees hahaa im an idiot. it was about transect lines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joyalrj22)
    Nooo.. I thought it was about quadrats, but it was really about transect lines.

(Original post by dins432)
    at first i wrote about quadrats, completely crossed it out and talked about transect lines from edge to centre, crossed that out and wrote about putting the tape measure up the trees hahaa im an idiot. it was about transect lines.
    I wrote about transect lines with quadrats at regular intervals, but then I crossed out the quadrat part and put a note at the bottom asking the person who marks my paper to mark what I crossed out if it's right (It was still readable, I only put one line through it :P)

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.