Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocPK)
    wasn't it hetro homo hetro, as otherwise there would be no white flower produced due to the purple allele being dominant. that's why the first one would be hetro so it is a carrier of the recessive( white flower) allele
    I'm pretty sure it was homo homo hetero as In the first generation all the flowers were purple, meaning that the original purple was homo, and the white was recessive so it had to be homo as well. And as they were both homo, the next generation must be all hetero as they inherited different alleles from each type of flower

ReputationRep:
    What was the answer to empirical formula question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emprex)
    What was the answer to empirical formula question?
    Probs Pb2O3. I didn't simplify it, so I ended up with Pb30O45

ReputationRep:
    I completely failed the 6 marker in the B2. I wrote about line transects and quadrats and shoved the 100m rule up the tree-.-

ReputationRep:
    what wrote is that i used the tape measue an hanged up across the trees and then measured the length wth a rler... dont really rememebr did it 3 mnths ago

ReputationRep:
    i agree homo hmo hetro

ReputationRep:
    If I get B in B2, A* in B3 and an A in B1 what would be my final grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rishikasmiles)
    If I get B in B2, A* in B3 and an A in B1 what would be my final grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably an A overall, the B and the A* would round up to an A, and the A in B1 would give it an A overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctorwhovianxo)
    Probably an A overall, the B and the A* would round up to an A, and the A in B1 would give it an A overall
    Thanks for replying and being reassuring also I've got my ISA A* so should hopefully scrape at least an A - good luck for results day xo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well shieet y'all look at the grade boundaries? B2 boundaries are not low?????¿¿¿ or any of the other units

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone know where i can get the additional science aqa 2015 past paper?

ReputationRep:
    Your aren't getting it until you've done your Jan mocks or a month before your external bio exam

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have AQA additional science b2 c2 p2 and mark schemes from June 2015

ReputationRep:
    HI there i am sitting the 2015 b3 paper tomorrow and it determines what tier i am entered for, so I was wondering if anyone remembers the topics or a few questions as it would really really help me

ReputationRep:
    Hi do you know whats on the b3 , 2015 paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bailey280899)
    Nooo.. I thought it was about quadrats, but it was really about transect lines.

I wrote about transect lines with quadrats at regular intervals, but then I crossed out the quadrat part and put a note at the bottom asking the person who marks my paper to mark what I crossed out if it's right (It was still readable, I only put one line through it :P)
    It was about quadrants btw.

ReputationRep:
    For unit 3 mark scheme please go to :

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post65657795

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.