Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saraaa_d)
    Sounds like you did really well!!
    Maybe on the reading, but I know I made a few silly mistakes on the listening. Hopefully my essay will make up for it! La Publicité... I could write pages and pages of stuff about it in French tbh. I think I was having a bit too much fun writing it in the exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claros)
    I think 40% of people have said they prefer their friends on the internet over friends in the real world

For psychologists this statistic is worrying

Something something

I'm just glad they used adjectives this time and not infinitives
    Yes I agree! Last years was a killer!
    What did you put for the one about real friends stop everything when you're in trouble? Struggled with that one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sally.7)
    What did you put for the one about real friends stop everything when you're in trouble? Struggled with that one!
    I put they're ready (prêt) to stop everything when you have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    How about the online freindships? Anyone remember any answers?
    Hmmm. I remember there was one saying something like "Online friendships are perverse even if you are frank". It doesn't sound right, but it felt right in the exam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nijuuninichi)
    I put they're ready (prêt) to stop everything when you have a problem.
    I put that too but no one else did in my school so was worrying! Sounds like we have most of the same answers haha

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm. I remember there was one saying something like "Online friendships are perverse even if you are frank". It doesn't sound right, but it felt right in the exam!
    That's exactly what I got. I think it was the only one that fit in the sentence tbh, probably right

ReputationRep:
    I honestly can't remember, sorry!

Which essay title did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    I put franc as well because négatif and ....é didn't seem to fit.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly can't remember, sorry!

Which essay title did you choose?
    No worries, it's so difficult to remember a 2hr exam isn't it!
    I chose publicity, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student0042)
    I put franc as well because négatif and ....é didn't seem to fit.
    I put franc too - feeling much more confident now!

ReputationRep:
    No worries, it's so difficult to remember a 2hr exam isn't it!
    I chose publicity, what about you?
    I chose the one on fashion.

Now I've got an A2 essay to look forward to soon (wahey)

ReputationRep:
    I chose the one on fashion.

Now I've got an A2 essay to look forward to soon (wahey)
    Oh gosh!!! Good luck with that! I wouldn't take A2 French if you paid me!

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh!!! Good luck with that! I wouldn't take A2 French if you paid me!
    I actually quite enjoy it, I just need a decent essay title to come up and hope that the listening and reading sections don't kill me (as well as translation).

ReputationRep:
    Maybe on the reading, but I know I made a few silly mistakes on the listening.
    After reading some answers I can tell I also made some silly mistakes in the listening, but nothing we can do about it now. I felt fine for the reading though and I hope my essay also brings my marks up! Shame I didn't leave enough time to check through my answers properly otherwise I would have spotted them.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the question about the concert?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyt345)
    What did everyone get for the question about the concert?
    The second to last one stressed me out! It said something about the profits from the CDs and DVDs being sent to SDF (or something like that). I guessed it was an acronym for homeless people, maybe Sans-Domicile-Something. I put true in the end, but I'm scared I got it wrong!

ReputationRep:
    The second to last one stressed me out! It said something about the profits from the CDs and DVDs being sent to SDF (or something like that). I guessed it was an acronym for homeless people, maybe Sans-Domicile-Something. I put true in the end, but I'm scared I got it wrong!
    Sans-domicile-fixe, yes it also means homeless and I also put true

ReputationRep:
    After reading some answers I can tell I also made some silly mistakes in the listening, but nothing we can do about it now. I felt fine for the reading though and I hope my essay also brings my marks up! Shame I didn't leave enough time to check through my answers properly otherwise I would have spotted them.
    Me too, I spent too long perfecting my essay.

I actually quite enjoy it, I just need a decent essay title to come up and hope that the listening and reading sections don't kill me (as well as translation).
    I got bored yesterday and looked through some of the A2 past papers, they look so terrifying! There's so much you have to do, it seems like you'd have barely any time at the end... Though the translation looks quite exciting!

ReputationRep:
    Sans-domicile-fixe, yes it also means homeless and I also put true
    Oh dieu merci.

ReputationRep:
    On the stress questions, was it okay to use the infinitive form of the verb when answering some of the questions (E.g Aller voir un film comique)? Like the one about ways of avoiding/relieving stress.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.