Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Will they accept media studies? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm picking what subjects to carry on as an A2 and I was wondering if Kent would accept media studies as an A-level, or will they think it's an easy 'soft' subject. If it helps at all, I'm thinking of taking english literature at uni.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louanneee)
    Hello! I'm picking what subjects to carry on as an A2 and I was wondering if Kent would accept media studies as an A-level, or will they think it's an easy 'soft' subject. If it helps at all, I'm thinking of taking english literature at uni.
    Hopefully someone who has applied for your course will reply, but I know for my course (Economics) It was on the list of excluded subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinfarts)
    Hopefully someone who has applied for your course will reply, but I know for my course (Economics) It was on the list of excluded subjects.
    Thank you how did you know? I can't seem to find anything about it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louanneee)
    Thank you how did you know? I can't seem to find anything about it
    Only reason I know is it is a condition of my offer, so it tells me to get ABB excluding 4 or 5 subjects.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.