The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Will they accept media studies?

Hello! I'm picking what subjects to carry on as an A2 and I was wondering if Kent would accept media studies as an A-level, or will they think it's an easy 'soft' subject. If it helps at all, I'm thinking of taking english literature at uni.
Original post by Louanneee
Hello! I'm picking what subjects to carry on as an A2 and I was wondering if Kent would accept media studies as an A-level, or will they think it's an easy 'soft' subject. If it helps at all, I'm thinking of taking english literature at uni.

Hopefully someone who has applied for your course will reply, but I know for my course (Economics) It was on the list of excluded subjects.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Penguinfarts
Hopefully someone who has applied for your course will reply, but I know for my course (Economics) It was on the list of excluded subjects.

Thank you :smile: how did you know? I can't seem to find anything about it :frown:
Original post by Louanneee
Thank you :smile: how did you know? I can't seem to find anything about it :frown:

Only reason I know is it is a condition of my offer, so it tells me to get ABB excluding 4 or 5 subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending