Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Children's nursing September 2015 intake Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Just thought a new thread would be good so we can see all who may be in the course in september

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loppsy101)
    Just thought a new thread would be good so we can see all who may be in the course in september
    Is this for the university of hertfordshire? Im doing child nursing too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully going there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by immy234)
    I'm hopefully going there!
    Yay More people..... I only know 2 others who are going

ReputationRep:
    Me too! We're like a rare breed

ReputationRep:
    I don't know anyone else that's going! Isn't the intake 40?

ReputationRep:
    When i went for an open day and the interview day, they said the intake for most years was about 30. So competition is tight. Obviously this changes a few year to year, because of deferrals and clearing.

Adult, mental health are the biggest intakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckywells44)
    When i went for an open day and the interview day, they said the intake for most years was about 30. So competition is tight. Obviously this changes a few year to year, because of deferrals and clearing.

Adult, mental health are the biggest intakes.
    Ohh okay, lucky to get an offer then

ReputationRep:
    eughhhh i just hope i have done enough to get in.... just had biology unit 2 yesterday.... it was awful ahh well

ReputationRep:
    eughhhh i just hope i have done enough to get in.... just had biology unit 2 yesterday.... it was awful ahh well
    I know how you feel, I had an AS law resit today and it went really badly

ReputationRep:
    Cos I have a D from As RS i need three C's to get a total of 280 UCAS points..... I'm just not sure :L Aww poor you, we don't do law in our school but I feel for you twice as much good luck.. I hope they are lenient like if i get say 260 or 270 UCAS point instead.... but probe not

ReputationRep:
    Cos I have a D from As RS i need three C's to get a total of 280 UCAS points..... I'm just not sure :L Aww poor you, we don't do law in our school but I feel for you twice as much good luck.. I hope they are lenient like if i get say 260 or 270 UCAS point instead.... but probe not
    I'm sure you'll be fine! I have to get 2 B's and a C to get 280 as I failed one of my AS subjects last year! Good luck with yours do you know if they've been lenient for people in previous years?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be fine! I have to get 2 B's and a C to get 280 as I failed one of my AS subjects last year! Good luck with yours do you know if they've been lenient for people in previous years?
    Hey sorry just saw that you sent that question. Im not too sure :L maybe if you get in contact with your careers teacher on results day she may be able to phone up the uni........ what accommodation have u chosen?

ReputationRep:
    Hey sorry just saw that you sent that question. Im not too sure :L maybe if you get in contact with your careers teacher on results day she may be able to phone up the uni........ what accommodation have u chosen?
    Aha it's ok I can't remember which choices I put down for accomodation, but I know it was all at the College Lane Campus. What did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Aha it's ok I can't remember which choices I put down for accomodation, but I know it was all at the College Lane Campus. What did you choose?
    same i think i chose bellingham enhanced as my first option

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.