Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Thoughts on the iWatch (oh...sorry I meant the Apple Watch) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it is the most stupid idea ever. How did they think it's a good idea? I think it has a good design for sure and I would have used it just like a watch for fashion, and you could change the dial. But the screen keeps turning off after a few minutes so you have to press a button overtime you need to check the time which is super annoying.And you have to charge it everyday.And who gives a **** what their heart rate is when they do sports?And why is it sOOOooO expensive?And who can use the apps like Instagram on a 1 inch screen?Is there one good thing about that watch? Why do people but it I don't get?Have they sold any of the gold edition ones?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I suppose this question has been asked before but I thought we can have another conversation about it

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.