The Student Room Group

Does the best unit count in resits towards the overall grade?

Hi,

When resitting, I know that the best grade counts, but what about on a unit-level basis? For example, last year I got a B in Geography AS with a C in Unit 1 and a B in Unit 2 making the mark. If I were to, lets say, get a B in Unit 1 and a C in Unit 2 this year, would my grades be BC/CB or BB?

Regards
Luke
Original post by LukePilot152
Hi,

When resitting, I know that the best grade counts, but what about on a unit-level basis? For example, last year I got a B in Geography AS with a C in Unit 1 and a B in Unit 2 making the mark. If I were to, lets say, get a B in Unit 1 and a C in Unit 2 this year, would my grades be BC/CB or BB?

Regards
Luke

The best unit result result is used.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
The best unit result result is used.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks a bunch mate - I was wondering, reason being that last year (in English actually) I got a C for the creating texts and a B for the exam, to get an overall B. I've already got an A this year for creating texts, but my English teacher suggested I didn't go to the exam lessons, and just sat the exam as a formality - so even if I did nothing and got a U in the exam part, the overall would be AB for either an A or a B overall grade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending