Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Have you ever pretended to be drunk? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have when I was younger and out with the cool kids, pretended to be so wasted I threw myself in a bush and pretended I was to drunk to walk and was on the floor foaming out the mouth, even as we got to my house I acted like I couldnt get my key in the door and spoke in a madeup language. But as soon as I got in and saw my mum I was normal. The next day I was a hero at school, I claimed to remember nothing of the night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope 'cause I was not that desperate to be cool...

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to pretend to be sober if that counts

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've pretended to be tipsy when out with some friends, there's no harm in that, but never full out drunk.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    No, I may have exaggerated my level of drunkness at some point but never full on pretended

ReputationRep:
    I have no need to pretend, I just get drunk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are all boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    You are all boring

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry I don't have the confidence to jump in a bush and I don't know how to make it look like my mouth is foaming. Am I a bad person?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    Sorry I don't have the confidence to jump in a bush and I don't know how to make it look like my mouth is foaming. Am I a bad person?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    You are all boring Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha says someone who pretends to be drunk, at parties those are the most boring people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TARS)
    haha says someone who pretends to be drunk, at parties those are the most boring people
    I create memories for people that they take to the grave

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.P)
    I create memories for people that they take to the gravePosted from TSR Mobile
    lol what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TARS)
    lol what
    ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    This was... not cool at my school :confused: Drinking was, but being totally wasted and unable to hold said drink wasn't!

Besides, anybody who comes in the next day after that sort of scenario is clearly telling fibs somewhere along the way.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.