Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

I feel too sad, scared and faint, I don't know what to do. Watch

Basically I am starting my GCSE's tomorrow. I have only started revising a week ago, which is an idiotic thing to do. I know. I was procrastinating way too much. I still haven't finished revision.
    With all of this, I think I will get a mixture of B's and C's, which is really bad since I have to do medicine, as it is a dream of mine.

With the low grades, I won't be able to get in a really good sixthform, as well, I might not be offered a place in a really good uni (UOB & Cambridge) and I'm limited to universities that are close to birmingham. However, I have sworn that I will work my hardest and get all A* in A level subjects(Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry) and I know I will get A*'s in A Level.

ReputationRep:
    Picture a snowman in your mind eye, count back from 20 and picture it melting. That should help!

Oh and your "I know I will get all A*'s in A-level" comment lol we've all been there kiddo

Not doubting you though, just relax and work hard, you will be alright!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaterinaPet)
    Basically I am starting my GCSE's tomorrow. I have only started revising a week ago, which is an idiotic thing to do. I know. I was procrastinating way too much. I still haven't finished revision.
    With all of this, I think I will get a mixture of B's and C's, which is really bad since I have to do medicine, as it is a dream of mine.

With the low grades, I won't be able to get in a really good sixthform, as well, I might not be offered a place in a really good uni (UOB & Cambridge) and I'm limited to universities that are close to birmingham. However, I have sworn that I will work my hardest and get all A* in A level subjects(Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry) and I know I will get A*'s in A Level.
    i know exactly how you feel !!!! i've got my exam tomorrow morning and started revising last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

Instead of thinking about your alevels try to think about your GCSEs. One step at a time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Picture a snowman in your mind eye, count back from 20 and picture it melting. That should help!

Oh and your "I know I will get all A*'s in A-level" comment lol we've all been there kiddo

Not doubting you though, just relax and work hard, you will be alright!
    Haha, we've definitely been through that phase.

ReputationRep:
    However, I have sworn that I will work my hardest and get all A* in A level subjects(Maths, Biology, Physics, Chemistry) and I know I will get A*'s in A Level.
    EDIT: I removed this comment because I thought that it might make you unmotivated for your GCSEs. Smash em!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Haha, we've definitely been through that phase.
    Oh yes, so young...so naive lol

But seriously OP don't worry, you will be fine!

(Original post by des1903)
    i know exactly how you feel !!!! i've got my exam tomorrow morning and started revising last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guys, don't worry! GCSEs may seem like the end of the world for you but once you've finished them, you'll look back and feel silly about the entire situation! Although cramming isn't generally advised, if you have no other choice then it's fine! You can retain a lot more than you realise and most of the info will only need to be remembered short term anyway!
    Don't have a panic over A-levels (yet)! Focus on the present.

ReputationRep:
    If u can't manage bs at GCSE I doubt you'll do well at a levels

ReputationRep:
    I bet 2 years ago you thought you would get all A*s at GCSE...

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    man
    i wish i was doing GCSE's again
    LOL k
    ima go cry

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.