Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

The exam reaction thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've learnt the content, will go over again, but if any of you have played Portal, I couldn't help think of this when I was going through my notes

'It won't be enough'
    - Oracle Turret, Portal 2

Because I'm thinking my notes won't be enough to write two essays even though I've been through the lecture content so much, consulted books, the internet, scientific articles and the lecturer himself. So this is how it ends...

Time for another tradition at exam. I post this every year (don't think I've missed one) when my exams start

And in case you do not make it through the testing, goodbye

Maybe I should just

So those of you about to start final year uni exams, how are you feeling?
    If you've had an exam, how did you find it?

Good luck
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mine turtle)
    I've learnt the content, will go over again, but if any of you have played Portal, I couldn't help think of this when I was going through my notes

'It won't be enough'
    - Oracle Turret, Portal 2

Because I'm thinking my notes won't be enough to write two essays even though I've been through the lecture content so much, consulted books, the internet, scientific articles and the lecturer himself. So this is how it ends...

Time for another tradition at exam. I post this every year (don't think I've missed one) when my exams start

And in case you do not make it through the testing, goodbye

Maybe I should just

So those of you about to start final year uni exams, how are you feeling?
    If you've had an exam, how did you find it?

Good luck
    I'm in my second year and I'm ****ting myself. Usually I'm not scared of exams, nervous maybe, but not to the point where I'm literally scared to the up to an exam. It's mainly down to the fact that this years grades will be judged on towards my masters offer.

I have my first exam tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I have a masters offer, but I don't have confidence for my final exams. I miscalculated how much time I needed and now there's no time. I have 10 days to learn a module (the first two are there/almost there) for my third exam and 15 to learn for the final exam. There's contingency in place, I made lecture notes I can use to learn from.

And after final year went so well assessment wise. If only I hadn't spent that week listening to the lectures again and gone straight to the detailed notes.

ReputationRep:
    well, tomorrow won't end well. Realistically, how likely am I to pass well with two modules still needing detailed notes?

ReputationRep:
    I think I messed up man (might just pass), but had an exam today and couldn't remember half of what I studied. Literally knew all the answers...but to half the question. It's a two part module (Drugs and Pharmacology) and the other bit I didn't focus on as much, because my strategy was to go for the section I stand to get majority of marks from. Thing is the half I didn't focus on as much, I seemed to know (sums-wise, but not theory so I couldn't dominate like I wanted). Was hoping to have no resits

Where's my Mirakuru?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.