Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Anyone currently do or did MSc Real Estate (Cass or Henely or Bartlette)? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Cass Business School
    Henley Business School
    Bartlette School

    Hi guys,

    I wonder the percentage of employment in terms of international student.

    Many thanks
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 12, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

How are you feeling about your GCSE results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.