Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    In my science coursework i got a D grade does this mean i cant get an A or a B overall And if i can do i need to be getting a*s onky in the exam

ReputationRep:
    if the teacher has given you a 'D' and in the exam you do exceptionally well, the exam board will have a look at your coursework and will see what they can do about it. they will reevaluate your results hopefully

ReputationRep:
    You can still get a B, maybe even an A if you work really hard. Is this GCSE?
    For my GCSE biology I got a D for the coursework but I managed to get a B overall.

ReputationRep:
    I have never taught a student who had the ability to only get a D on their coursework who could then go on to get close to 100% in exams. Typically, there is fairly good correlation between ability in coursework and exams.

If you can turn it on, I'd love to know your secret.

ReputationRep:
    I usually get A's or A*'s in exams and on my other coursework i have gotten a two A's ,gcse by the way, i was only given two days and recieved no help because i had missed a few days

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.