Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

people that go into relationships are idiots? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You know the people that got emotionally attached to others 'we were pure made for each other' no you weren't you meet by chance that was all. You were not born so you could meet this person it was just chance and if you didn't meet them then you would be saying the exact same thing to someone else probably.

Also getting emotionally attach to someone is dangerous as all you doing Is putting your emotions in their hands and if they cheat and dump you then youwill be eemotionally rekt.

I am just glad am no stupid enough to fall for someone.

ReputationRep:
    True. Well said.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Ewww, giiiirrrrllllsss!"

ReputationRep:
    'rekt' - you seem like the sort of person who spends the majority of their time making memes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A1d9a9m7)
    True. Well said.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    "Ewww, giiiirrrrllllsss!"
    Excuse me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futbol)
    'rekt' - you seem like the sort of person who spends the majority of their time making memes...
    And what If I am *****.

ReputationRep:
    It's not stupid at all. Why would it be stupid to enjoy feeling good? A strong bond with someone can be extremely rewarding. There will always be unwise relationships, but many happy ones exist and last a lifetime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ngb9320)
    You know the people that got emotionally attached to others 'we were pure made for each other' no you weren't you meet by chance that was all. You were not born so you could meet this person it was just chance and if you didn't meet them then you would be saying the exact same thing to someone else probably.

Also getting emotionally attach to someone is dangerous as all you doing Is putting your emotions in their hands and if they cheat and dump you then youwill be eemotionally rekt.

I am just glad am no stupid enough to fall for someone.
    I agree with most of this. But think it about. You could die any moment, of any time. Hit by a car or killed by some other thing. So relationships are the way, humans make themselves feel secure. Yes they could cheat on you, but you could also could get hit by a car. Life is full of emotional trauma, you can't just run and hide from it. I've tried. So embracing that something might bring you happiness and security, but gives you emotional trauma, Isn't too bad. Seeing as bad things happen all the time, at least you can get something out of this bad thing. Also not all Relationships are bad ones.

ReputationRep:
    Also getting emotionally attach to someone is dangerous as all you doing Is putting your emotions in their hands.
    Are you not emotionally attached to your parents or relatives?

I mean yeah the type of love you feel for a romantic partner is different but ya know, a lot of the time it's still better to have parents than to not have parents, ya feel?

ReputationRep:
    I think you mean people who go into relationships thinking they are "soul mates" as if there isn't a high possibility that they could get on well with and get the same feeling with someone else in the world, perhaps on the other side of the world that they'd never meet. Getting emotionally attached too soon, is the problem. But I understand what you mean and mostly agree xx

ReputationRep:
    So everyone who isn't single is stupid huh? Lol

ReputationRep:
    OP must be amongst a primitive form of virgins, further observations are required.

OR he's just very mad he can't get into a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    "We were made for each other" is a figure of speech. It really means "we have a lot in common".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarvingAutist)
    It's not stupid at all. Why would it be stupid to enjoy feeling good? A strong bond with someone can be extremely rewarding. There will always be unwise relationships, but many happy ones exist and last a lifetime.
    To need someone else to make you feel good well that spells low self esteem.

I don't need anyone for my confidence and strong intellectual skills to prevail.

And that ie why I will be at the the top of the pack one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sneferu)
    I agree with most of this. But think it about. You could die any moment, of any time. Hit by a car or killed by some other thing. So relationships are the way, humans make themselves feel secure. Yes they could cheat on you, but you could also could get hit by a car. Life is full of emotional trauma, you can't just run and hide from it. I've tried. So embracing that something might bring you happiness and security, but gives you emotional trauma, Isn't too bad. Seeing as bad things happen all the time, at least you can get something out of this bad thing. Also not all Relationships are bad ones.
    So you agree that people That get into relationships are insecure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Are you not emotionally attached to your parents or relatives?

I mean yeah the type of love you feel for a romantic partner is different but ya know, a lot of the time it's still better to have parents than to not have parents, ya feel?
    Not really no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    So everyone who isn't single is stupid huh? Lol
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goobypls)
    OP must be amongst a primitive form of virgins, further observations are required.

OR he's just very mad he can't get into a relationship.
    I could actually so easily get into a relationship.
    I have people throwing themselves at me everyday.
    But I choose not to because it stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    No words are needed

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.