Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Tories have forever been in my best interest. They have always done policies that will benefit me.

Now, that is all good. But I have come to terms with the destruction they are causing upon other peoples lives. I do not want to support a party that cuts benefits for people who need them.

Just because I can afford their policies, does not mean everybody else can. We need a party puts everybody in their best interests.

Furthermore, I do not want to support a party that believes it is OK to hunt animals and consider this a 'fun past-time'.

Farewell Tories, have fun of destroying the lives of the British working-class.

ReputationRep:
    I salute you

ReputationRep:
    The Smiths are Camerons fav band.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quady)
    The Smiths are Camerons fav band.
    He has very good taste. He seems humble, of course it is an act. Not looking forward to see how many people his policies will have an impact on.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.