Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Defecting from the Tories Watch

ReputationRep:
    The Tories have forever been in my best interest. They have always done policies that will benefit me.

Now, that is all good. But I have come to terms with the destruction they are causing upon other peoples lives. I do not want to support a party that cuts benefits for people who need them.

Just because I can afford their policies, does not mean everybody else can. We need a party puts everybody in their best interests.

Furthermore, I do not want to support a party that believes it is OK to hunt animals and consider this a 'fun past-time'.

Farewell Tories, have fun of destroying the lives of the British working-class.

ReputationRep:
    I salute you

ReputationRep:
    The Smiths are Camerons fav band.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quady)
    The Smiths are Camerons fav band.
    He has very good taste. He seems humble, of course it is an act. Not looking forward to see how many people his policies will have an impact on.

Poll
Would you rather
General election 2017 on TSR
Register to vote

Registering to vote?

Check out our guide for everything you need to know

Manifesto snapshots

Manifesto Snapshots

All you need to know about the 2017 party manifestos

Party Leader questions

Party Leader Q&A

Ask political party leaders your questions

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.