Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I am going to study management this October 2015 at Warwick and I am really looking forward to that. I am wondering if there are any students at Warwick that might want to share useful tips with us freshers. It can be literally anything... Anything where you might think:" I wish I had known that when I started uni or this might be a beneficial tip". Ideally tips referring to the management course but as I mentioned earlier any tip is highly appreciated. I am sure that a lot of people with benefit from this thread if people share their experiences here.

Thank you to all those who are taking their time and I hope to see some of you guys soon

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.