Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Can I date my class assistant (After Graduation)? Watch

Basically, there's this language assistant in my language class, and I am fluent in the language, so we already have something in common. Over the months I have started to think about her a bit too much, and I get all these feelings inside of me whenever I see her. I should probably say that I'm 18 and she's 22, which is unusual seeing as though she is older.

I plan on trying to get closer to her, in a friend like way, because we do often have a laugh together, and like I say we have a lot in common. Although she's on a placement year from uni, and I'm still at college, I would like to get to know her quite well.

So the question is, can / should I date her after I graduate? I have never had feelings for someone like this before.

ReputationRep:
    Can't hurt to try! Good luck haha!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 12, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.