Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Britain and a New Century 1900-24 - AS Exam OCR Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have this exam tomorrow?! I'm so nervous!
    I really want to know what it's going to be on!

ReputationRep:
    me, I'm really nervous too... 2013 paper was on social reforms and the 2014 paper was on the constitutional crisis...
    Women suffrage/Boer war/WW1 period has a great possibility but I'm honestly not too sure

ReputationRep:
    Urghh my teachers haven't been very good this year. REALLY liked History at GCSE but a-level is really hard ((

ReputationRep:
    Home Rule, post-war problems and Tariff Reform haven't come up for a while but I'm not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the exam, didn't mind the Liberal Reforms. However, did anyone else realise that Source E was on another page. Poor job OCR for not pointing that out!

ReputationRep:
    thats where i think a lot of people may fall because i only checked at the end

ReputationRep:
    I did the exam last year and re-sat this year and I found this years a lot better! I'm glad Ireland didn't come up! source e being on the next page really confused me

ReputationRep:
    This paper went really well for me and the only way I saw source E was because of curiosity. I was flicking the pages over until I realised there was a source E too but thankfully I managed to add it in. However around 70% of the people at my school skipped source E by accident so I hope OCR don't mark people down..
    However, glad that the question wasn't on post-war or Ireland!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisee1234)
    Me too! Luckily I saw source E but I know plenty of people who didn't. How did everyone grouo/link the sources together? Source D and E really threw me...
    Source E I found easy but D and A

ReputationRep:
    Just done it. Anyone else not realise that there was another source on the other page?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.