Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Britk)
    i repeated a my points on burning fossil fuels and deforestation because i thought i had quite a few points but then realised i only really had the two.
    For 8a all i did was describe the resources and explain why china only has proposed schemes rather than targets that were currently trying to be achieved.
    Me too! When I chose it I thought I had loads of points but only had 2. So annoying

ReputationRep:
    I think they will ask about flood risk/flooding for extreme weather because last year was the weather diary one. Prepped for extreme weather but so underprepared for rebranding ah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p.formanko)
    That sounds quite detailed, I'm sure you'll get plenty of marks for that - it seems that if we put our two answers together we would have a perfect model answer! I didn't mention hazard prone areas purely because it was a human geography question - I was typing so fast and I did both essays in 20 minutes altogether so I'm really curious as to how we did.

Tbh, the figure overwhelmed me so much - there was so much information to digest! I didn't mention the two being in the EU - I didn't know 'interconnectedness' was even a word! I mentioned China's precious metal / coal reserves and coastline ports (Shanghai / Hong Kong) mean that it can export to neighbours all around Australasia and how its relatively low internet per person was because of censorship. I then talked about Rwanda saying how there were very few people who could afford the hardware for computers as well as the installation costs for the internet provider, and so interconnectedness was low. I think I made one more point to do with Iceland or another country but I cannot remember :/
    Wow that sounds really good! I almost didn't mention they were hazard prone but I put it in there anyway... Quite scared about tomorrows exam, I had philosophy today and I have English in the morning so I'm not getting much last minute revision done, but if a results and conclusions question comes us I'm going to make my results up
    Do you know a lot of case studies? I can name places and roughly say what they are about but in terms of depth it's quite I'm a bit sketchy... Just curious to know where other schools are at

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god. I think I forgot to tick the box saying which question I did on part b... I wrote the question number next to my answer in the lines but I can't remember if I put a cross in the box Will it still get marked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryStudent)
    Anyone else pick question 10 for section B?
    I did, celebrated inside when I saw the 15 marker!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gr9)
    Oh my god. I think I forgot to tick the box saying which question I did on part b... I wrote the question number next to my answer in the lines but I can't remember if I put a cross in the box Will it still get marked?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sxxxxt)
    I don't even remember reading it. I wrote about malaria but I have this strange feeling, I wrote about the Sahel region and employment which is marks lost. Oh well, I don't deserve to gain the marks if I couldnt read the question properly. :rolleyes:
    I think I wrote about Malaria too, it should gain you some marks so don't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think he grade boundaries will be

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.