Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 24) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Prohibited.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Can I kick James_W in the balls because I just got two bottles of water for £1 from a local shop, but if I had remembered my discount card, I would have only had to have paid 48p in total? :unimpressed: :banghead:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkteddyx64)
    Can I kick James_W in the balls because I just got two bottles of water for £1 from a local shop, but if I had remembered my discount card, I would have only had to have paid 48p in total? :unimpressed: :banghead:
    You can, you can, you certainly can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    You can, you can, you certainly can!
    Have +1!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Have +1!
    Thanks... But I can't give you +1 because of PRSOM. Because of that, can I make James_W stand in Kettering Station whilst an Intercity 125 train passes through , with one of the passengers using the toilet on the train?

Remember what I said about the IC125s before...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks... But I can't give you +1 because of PRSOM. Because of that, can I make James_W stand in Kettering Station whilst an Intercity 125 train passes through , with one of the passengers using the toilet on the train?
    Remember what I said about the IC125s before...
    :yep:

Can I bill James_W for the damage caused if I set the sprinkler system off in Meadowhall shopping centre?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Can I bill James_W for the damage caused if I set the sprinkler system off in Meadowhall shopping centre?
    Well at least the sprinkler system would keep you a bit cooler!

ReputationRep:
    Well at least the sprinkler system would keep you a bit cooler!
    But I bet James_W would be above scorching looking at the repair bill for the damage caused by all that water! :yep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    But I bet James_W would be above scorching looking at the repair bill for the damage caused by all that water! :yep:
    Yes, he would!

Maybe he should try playing Tennis at Wimbledon this week it's only 41'C at Wimbledon today and yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he would!
    Maybe he should try playing Tennis at Wimbledon this week it's only 41'C at Wimbledon today and yesterday

Can I sue Pharell Williams because when I was in New York, and was walking down the underground WTC concourse that leads from the lower level of the lobby of that One World Trade Centre tower to the nearest subway train station, I found the look of the concourse to be rather creepy looking?

(Here is some pictures of it, and please also tell me your impression of it).

Name:  DSC_0576.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  504.0 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    And this.

Name:  DSC_0582.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  367.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Can I sue Pharell Williams because when I was in New York, and was walking down the underground WTC concourse that leads from the lower level of the lobby of that One World Trade Centre tower to the nearest subway train station, I found the look of the concourse to be rather creepy looking?

(Here is some pictures of it, and please also tell me your impression of it).

Name:  DSC_0576.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  504.0 KB
    Thank you, that explains the spotify95wtc account I saw!

Yes, please do - also, the Youtube Lyric Videos I keep adding to favorites get deleted, who can I sue for that?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, that explains the spotify95wtc account I saw!
    Yes, please do - also, the Youtube Lyric Videos I keep adding to favorites get deleted, who can I sue for that?
    Sue JasonWatkins from DS for it! :yep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :blow:

ReputationRep:
    Boo

ReputationRep:
    Golf.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :nah:

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.