The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Don't really want to reveal my favorite member, in case it causes upset, but of course you can be my friend! 😃

You could always tell me privately I won't be upset! :wink:
What ya waiting for? :cool:
:bike:
:tongue:
Original post by TobiasAZT
You could always tell me privately I won't be upset! :wink:

Private messages won't t work on this account so if I did send you a message it'd have to be from another account I own, for the time being.
Original post by spotify95
Private messages won't t work on this account so if I did send you a message it'd have to be from another account I own, for the time being.

I thought that it is one account per household? :confused: What's your other account called though?
*eats popcorn*
Original post by Leah97
*eats popcorn*

With butter?
:poke:
I thought that it is one account per household? :confused: What's your other account called though?

As far as I know (though anything I know about the site always has a chance of being horribly out of date :p: ), there's no rule against having duplicate accounts, as long as they're not used to dodge bans or for other rule-breaking activity.

Can't imagine many innocent uses for having multiple accounts, mind. :giggle:
:u:

TSR is different, you are allowed to create dupe accounts so long as they are not used to break any guidelines.

One account per household seems a bit tight, what if multiple people in the same house want to use the same forum?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
As far as I know (though anything I know about the site always has a chance of being horribly out of date :p: ), there's no rule against having duplicate accounts, as long as they're not used to dodge bans or for other rule-breaking activity.

Can't imagine many innocent uses for having multiple accounts, mind. :giggle:

You are correct there. However I have two accounts and I dont use either for illegitimate reasons.
:tongue:
coffee? :smile:
Original post by Amir52
coffee? :smile:

Sure, why not? :smile:

Latest