Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 24) Watch

ReputationRep:
    :woo:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    what did i start? :rolleyes:
    Where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages!

ReputationRep:
    All of you, can thank me now!!!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amir52)
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Do I receive a knighthood for smashing up my local council offices? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobiasAZT)
    Do I receive a knighthood for smashing up my local council offices? :cool:
    :kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    :kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    OMG! teeth everywhere!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages!
    nowhere really :lol: how are you? long time, no speak!!!!

ReputationRep:
    fair enough! you haven't put the teeth this time!

ReputationRep:
    OMG! teeth everywhere!!!
    :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobiasAZT)

:king1:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::mad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::mad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::mad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::mad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can you handle the teeth?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::confused::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ReputationRep:
    :blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow::blow:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    nowhere really :lol: how are you? long time, no speak!!!!
    I'm good, thanks! It's been so long, I've now been given my 2nd year marks for my university course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    I'm good, thanks! It's been so long, I've now been given my 2nd year marks for my university course!
    yeah haha and that's good ah okay, what course are you doing? and did they go okay?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77R1Wp6Y_5Y
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    yeah haha and that's good ah okay, what course are you doing? and did they go okay?
    I'm doing Electronic Engineering at De montfort university.

Everything went fine, minimum 65%, maximum 89%. On one of the exams I only dropped 1 mark! :eek3:

Overall, I think it's a 1st on the second year

Poll
Would you rather
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.