ReputationRep:
    :plugin:

let's hope TSR pig gate never happens again :holmes:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :plugin:

let's hope TSR pig gate never happens again :holmes:
    For all the drama at the end, he did add a lot of good things to the site that stayed around afterwards (even if they had to be recoded from scratch). :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :lazy:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :king1:

ReputationRep:
    :goodluck:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)
    :goodluck:
    Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    For all the drama at the end, he did add a lot of good things to the site that stayed around afterwards (even if they had to be recoded from scratch). :yes:
    :holmes: some good points! (hello — back from my driving lesson :yep:)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :holmes: some good points! (hello — back from my driving lesson :yep:)
    *requires some waiting*

:f1::auto:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    *requires some waiting*

:f1::auto:
    I liked this :giggle:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I liked this :giggle:
    Shame there's no [explode] on impact tag. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :mad::o:D:confused::rolleyes::cool::eek::unimpressed::unimpressed::007::2012::^_^::2in1::2euk48l::absinth::acaila::adore::aetsch::ahhhhh::ahee::afro::afraid::albertein::angel::angelblush::angelwings::arsenal::argh::animal::angry::ashamed2::ashamed::askamod::auto::banana2::badger::backstab::awesome::banana::bandit::banghead::banned::bban::bawling::battle::bath::bear::beard::bebored::bee2::begone::beerglass::beer::bee::bell::bhangra::biggrin::biggrin::birthday::bird::bike::bigsmile::bl::blah::blow::blush::bong::bong2::boing::blushing::bootyshake::borat::bored::boring::bubbles::broken::bricks::boxing::bump::bumps::bunny2::bunny::call::call2::cake::burnout::camp::candle::candycane::cannon::chaplin::centipe::catfight::captain::charm::cheeky::cheers::chicken::claus::clap2::cig::ciao::clip::closedeyes::cockup::coffee::coma::colonhash::colondollar::confused::confused::congrats::console::couchpotato::cool::cool::cookie::cracker::crast::creep::cry::cry2::crown::crossedf::cube::curious::cyber::dancing2::danceboy::dance::damnmate::dancing::date::daydreaming::deal::dice::devil::devil3::desu::diep::ditto::doctor::dong::dolphin::doh::dogt::dontknow::donut::dots::driver::dunce::dumbells::dry::drool::eating::eek2::eek3::eek4::elefant::egg::eek::eek::elmo::embarrassed::emo::emog::evilbanana::evil::erm::england::eviltongue::excited::eyeball::eyebrow::fallenangel::facepalm::facepalm2::f1::fan::fangs::faq::fart::fight::ff::ff2::fatcontroller::fisheye::five::flamingo::fleurdelis::flowers::flower::flower2::flip::flybye::football::frown::gah::fyi::fuhrer::frown::gangster::gasp::getmecoat::gfight::girlhit::girl::giggle::gigg::goaway::godancing::goodluck::goodnight::groovy::grin::google::goofy::grouphugs::grr::grumble::gthumb::handkiss::hand::hahaha::h::happy2::hare::hat2::hat::heart::headfire::headbang::haughty::hellloo::hello::help::hi::hitit::hippie::hifro::hide::hmmm::hmmmm2::hmmmm::hmpf::hmpf::hmmmm::hmmmm2::hmmm::hnn::holly2::holly::holmes::hubba::horse::horns::hoppy::huff::hugwings::hump2::iiam::idea::idea2::hump::ike::indiff::innocent::insert::jebus::jacko::itsme::israel::jerry::jester::jiggy::judge::joyman::jive::jitsu::juggle::jumphug::kart::keyboard::kiss2::king3::king2::king1::kiss::kissing2::kitty::knuddel::lala::kungfu::koala::lazy::leaf::listen::lips::lies::lfc::littleangel::lockstock::lol::london::lolz::lolwut::lollypop::loony::love::loveduck::lovedup2::lovie::lovie2::lovehug::lovedup::lttd::lurk::macarena::mad2::manutd::medieval::merry::merryxmas::mistle::moo::mob::mistletoe::motz::mrfreeze::mrssanta::music::muse::ms::mrt::musicus::mute::nah::ninjagirl::ninja::ninja2::naughty::nn::no::noonoo::nosebleed::nopity::nope::nooo::nospam::nothing::noway::nt::nyan::nuts::nutcase::nurse::nurse::nutcase::nuts::nyan::oops::oink::nyoron::ottid::p::pain::party2::parrot::pal::pal2::pee::pd::pcguru::party::penguin::penguinhug::pepsi::perv::pika::pig2:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)
    :o:D:confused:
    That's a letter, not an emoticon. :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    That's a letter, not an emoticon. :hahaha:
    Damn!

Anyway, I got distracted from this distraction, I was going to ask as to whether there was any kind of stats for which of these mass of emotions (these aren't all of them) are actually in use.

ReputationRep:
    :pee::kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    I'm posting, knowing full well my life will be taken over by the urge to win this and it just won't happen. *sigh* here we go

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.