Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 24) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Woow thanks.

Even my friend didn't tell me that when I mentioned about my test.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck also. The only hard part is how the multiple guess questions are either insultingly easy, or they seem to have two right answers . I thought I'd do bad at the video question thingies, but I was fine, I guess so long as you are sensible with those you'll be ok. There are some practise ones online.

ReputationRep:

This may also be good revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)

This may also be good revision
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I think there's one in germany that's a little bit too rude to put on here, although I'm going along the lines of "I can mention these words, they are just place names "

ReputationRep:
    I think there's one in germany that's a little bit too rude to put on here, although I'm going along the lines of "I can mention these words, they are just place names "
    Haha good idea

What did you think was the hardest part of learning to drive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    -:tong:
    :pingu:

Oh! That's beautifully done! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha good idea

What did you think was the hardest part of learning to drive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Being bothered It's not fun driving in Bristol, I spent a lot of my lessons stuck in traffic, or going down roads with cars parked both sides. There's not much parking at my current uni, and I'll be at Bristol uni from sept to do my PhD, which has absolutely no parking. The busses are the only option really to get to town, and they're absolutely useless!

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    Being bothered It's not fun driving in Bristol, I spent a lot of my lessons stuck in traffic, or going down roads with cars parked both sides. There's not much parking at my current uni, and I'll be at Bristol uni from sept to do my PhD, which has absolutely no parking. The busses are the only option really to get to town, and they're absolutely useless!
    Awww that's a shame. What did/do you enjoy the most?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyeshaKhan)
    hi
    Hiii

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww that's a shame. What did/do you enjoy the most?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well tbh I haven't driven a car since (although I have driven other things), and I passed about a year or two ago. But really, I just see it as a tool to get around with; basically if you want a job around where I live, then outside the centre you have to drive because the busses are so bad, and if you work in the centre you're stuffed. So it's a life skill as far as I see it, rather than something I really enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    Well tbh I haven't driven a car since (although I have driven other things), and I passed about a year or two ago. But really, I just see it as a tool to get around with; basically if you want a job around where I live, then outside the centre you have to drive because the busses are so bad, and if you work in the centre you're stuffed. So it's a life skill as far as I see it, rather than something I really enjoy.
    Fair enough, what other things do you drive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hola amigos
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I remember the days when 'Scunthorpe' was censored on TSR, because it contains a naughty word. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Hola amigos
    Hiii
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I remember the days when 'Scunthorpe' was censored on TSR, because it contains a naughty word. :mmm:
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mona Lisa, I'll pay to see you frown!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    How is your revision ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    How is your revision ?
    Ahhhh a tiny bit better than the last time you asked I've still hardly done anything though. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh a tiny bit better than the last time you asked I've still hardly done anything though. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hi: :jive:

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.