Spoiler

It was....

Spoiler

So I'd might as well put the video :awesome:
Studio Version:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Live version of THE SONG from 1981:

Omg yay!!!! :woo: (WHERE are the 'w's? :naughty:) good song that one!! :lol: :tongue:

And there was SassKing and i losing sleep over such a matter :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Amellia123
Omg yay!!!! :woo: (WHERE are the 'w's? :naughty:) good song that one!! :lol: :tongue:

And there was SassKing and i losing sleep over such a matter :rofl:

:eek: :eek: :eek: I thought Naughty has been shipped over to Australia! :cry2: :tongue:
Hahaha I nearly celebrated when I found the song :rofl:
Yes, It's amazing! :woo: :excited: :jive:
:eek: :eek: :eek: I thought Naughty has been shipped over to Australia! :cry2: :tongue:
Hahaha I nearly celebrated when I found the song :rofl:
Yes, It's amazing! :woo: :excited: :jive:

Im sorry i just couldnt let him go like that.... I have a special 'pet' bond with naughty (i tried to tell a certain Simon but he just said 'give me the naughty' to which i said 'nah ah!' :lol:)

Haha i would have done too!!! :woo: it a great feeling when you remember something like that after days on end! :jive:
Im sorry i just couldnt let him go like that.... I have a special 'pet' bond with naughty (i tried to tell a certain Simon but he just said 'give me the naughty' to which i said 'nah ah!' :lol:)

Haha i would have done too!!! :woo: it a great feeling when you remember something like that after days on end! :jive:

Owwww...OK! :frown: (:tongue:) Hahaha don't we all know! :rofl: (Ahh Simon is absolutely unbelievable! Hahahaha)

Yeah, it is! :yep:
I found out what THE SONG was!!! :eek:

Spoiler

It was....

Spoiler

So I'd might as well put the video :awesome:
Studio Version:

:rofl: Finally the mystery has been solved :tongue: It is a good song, as Amellia said.

I have that particular live version on the expanded edition of Heaven Up Here that I have :smile:

This live version is great...that guitar...

(It should be 1983, not 1981 :tongue: )
[video="youtube;xpEUZEjw208"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpEUZEjw208[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl: Finally the mystery has been solved :tongue: It is a good song, as Amellia said.

I have that particular live version on the expanded edition of Heaven Up Here that I have :smile:

This live version is great...that guitar...

(It should be 1983, not 1981 :tongue: )
[video="youtube;xpEUZEjw208"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpEUZEjw208[/video]

Hahaha yup it has!
Awww I love it so much but I'm listening to one I haven't listened to before and I can't speak about it properly! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :excited! The excitement is real! :awesome: oh hahah it night be useful if I say which song it is :rofl:
All my colours! :ahee:
I LOVE IT! :jive::jive::jive:

Anyway I need to try to calm down...

That's awesome! Is that album on a record? :biggrin:

Oooh I'll listen when this one has finished! :dance:

Ohh haha awkward... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Owwww...OK! :frown: (:tongue:) Hahaha don't we all know! :rofl: (Ahh Simon is absolutely unbelievable! Hahahaha)

Yeah, it is! :yep:

Hahaha oww sorry Matrix!! :teehee: yep :yep:
(Ikr urgh only turns up when he thinks he can swipe naughty from my clutches!)

:woo:

Dammit...... I just knocked over my entire basket of pens onto the floor.... :angry:
Hahaha oww sorry Matrix!! :teehee: yep :yep:
(Ikr urgh only turns up when he thinks he can swipe naughty from my clutches!)

:woo:

Dammit...... I just knocked over my entire basket of pens onto the floor.... :angry:

No worries - I'm starting (just about) to get used to it :rofl: (ahhh he just tricks people - he can't just turn up whenever it suits him! :angry:)

Ooooohhhhhhhh deaaaaaaar...

(Hhahahahaha guess what I nearly said to you? :toofunny:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha yup it has!
Awww I love it so much but I'm listening to one I haven't listened to before and I can't speak about it properly! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :excited! The excitement is real! :awesome: oh hahah it night be useful if I say which song it is :rofl:
All my colours! :ahee:
I LOVE IT! :jive::jive::jive:

Anyway I need to try to calm down...

That's awesome! Is that album on a record? :biggrin:

Oooh I'll listen when this one has finished! :dance:

Ohh haha awkward... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome :tongue: All My Colours is so good. It's amazing live.

The expanded isn't, no. The regular edition is though :smile:

[video="youtube;BDQp-6PW8DA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQp-6PW8DA[/video]
Original post by SassKing13
Awesome :tongue: All My Colours is so good. It's amazing live.

The expanded isn't, no. The regular edition is though :smile:

[video="youtube;BDQp-6PW8DA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQp-6PW8DA[/video]

YES! WOAH I'M ON A HIGH FROM THAT SONG. No idea why that's in caps locks :confused::tongue:

Oooh awesome!

That guitar on the live version in show of strength was fantastic! Ooh thanks I'll listen to this one now :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest