Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 24) Watch

(Original post by mr T 999)
    I'm back and I have regained my memories! There are group of users going around attacking the other users and wiping their memories out; to prevent them from wining. Their ultimate goal, is to reduce the amount of users participating in this game; so they will be the last man standing and get crowned the winner.

You’re wondering how I know all of this. I’ll tell you because I was the first victim, they have must have seen me as major threat. What they don't realise is that they made one huge blunder that will now mess up their plan.

What they didn’t know is that I’m an agent of G.U.N. I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over the years. Skills that make me deadly and I will not hesitate in using these skills to hurt those who hurt me. I will put a stop to this evil plan and I may acquire some assistance.If anyone will like to join me on my quest then
    As you have regained your memories you must know that I am, the only trusted member here that was helping you from the start and will continue supporting you till the end. I expect no less from you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I along with the person above me have regained my memories as well. I hope that I am accepted and will help to support you till the very end. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed I guess?!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the support. With this I will now cretae a new group which shall be known as
    Spoiler:
    Show
    TSR Defenders

Thanks for the support. With this I will now cretae a new group which shall be known as
    Spoiler:
    Show
    TSR Defenders
    A society!

I am asking for invitation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    TSR Defenders
    Being Pack Leader was SO last week anyway. Count me in.

ReputationRep:
    Is this thread closed yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    A society!

I am asking for invitation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Being Pack Leader was SO last week anyway. Count me in.
    So you two, what skills do you have that will be useful in defeating these evil doers? Its very dangerous quest and I can't guarantee you would come out alive. You are putting your life on the line for the greater good of TSR
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    So you two, what skills do you have that will be useful in defeating these evil doers? Its very dangerous quest and I can't guarantee you would come out alive. You are putting your life on the line for the greater good of TSR
    I have years of past experience in several Last Person To Post Here Wins threads, have the highest number of posts in this thread (which shows I have what it takes to survive), and can manipulate emoticons. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I have years of past experience in several Last Person To Post Here Wins threads, have the highest number of posts in this thread (which shows I have what it takes to survive), and can manipulate emoticons. :yes:
    Very Useful indeed, your past expereince and accumulated knowelegde over the years will come in handy. Your ability to manipulate emoticons is very impressive. Your one dangerous guy in the wrong hands. Your in

I'm just being me. Impressive that is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    If the username says so, it must be true. :yes:

If the username says so, it must be true. :yes:
    Of course. AJ knows best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How can I argue with someone who is impressive, your in
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :shakehand:

This is youtube.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

I can classify this as music.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :blow:

ReputationRep:
    How can I argue with someone who is impressive, your in
    I have exams, so that means I'm going to spend loads of time on here...

... and I'm becoming a crazy fool due to loads of revision :mrt:

:hitit:

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.