Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 24) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, that works. I'll just rep spotify, because then I can probably rep you, and then I'll know if it works
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)
    Hmm, matrix got a rep from me 11 times ago, haven't seen him on in a bit.
    Matrix is taking a break from TSR until their exams have been completed - I think they made a thread about it a few weeks ago in chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Matrix is taking a break from TSR until their exams have been completed - I think they made a thread about it a few weeks ago in chat?
    Makes sense, I made a break from my revision for tsr...

ReputationRep:
    still can't rate aj, might be able to rate others though!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    How many different people have you actually repped? You should be able to see the list on your 'My TSR' page. I forget how many other people you have to rep before you can re-rep someone, but it's definitely more than 10.

If you've repped ~30 people since last repping me, and you still can't, then you may have a problem - best to post in Report a problem.
    I always thought it was 40 people you had to rep before repping the same person again? Or has this changed since the last time I was informed of how the rep system works?

If you try repping the same person before you've repped other people (think it's 40, but can't be certain) , you'll get "Please rate some other members....".
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    still can't rate aj, might be able to rate others though!
    If you've repped less than 40 other members since the last time you repped AJ, chances are you won't be able to until you've repped at least 40 more members (since the last time you repped AJ).

Think that's how it works...

ReputationRep:
    If you've repped less than 40 other members since the last time you repped AJ, chances are you won't be able to until you've repped at least 40 more members (since the last time you repped AJ).

Think that's how it works...
    Wow, I think they must have tightened that up then.

I used to rep these guys more often, it's all genuine, I repped them for good reason, but rarely rep elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I always thought it was 40 people you had to rep before repping the same person again? Or has this changed since the last time I was informed of how the rep system works?

If you try repping the same person before you've repped other people (think it's 40, but can't be certain) , you'll get "Please rate some other members....".
    Nah, it's definitely closer to 10 these days. I don't think I even interact with 40 different people on this site in a week, let alone see 40 rep-worthy posts from unique people, so the cycle would never end!

Spoiler:
    Show
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I think they must have tightened that up then.

I used to rep these guys more often, it's all genuine, I repped them for good reason, but rarely rep elsewhere.
    I think it's been like that for the last 2 or 3 years... I know when I first joined up on TSR, I asked about it, and that the limit was 40 members between reps of the same person. So unless that number has gone down recently, it's still been like that for the last 2-3 years.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it's definitely closer to 10 these days. I don't think I even interact with 40 different people on this site in a week, let alone 40 rep-worthy posts, so the cycle would never end!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They must have changed it then, recently... As I know that when I first joined up, it was 40.

I'll have to look on my list and see how often it is for me.

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight everyone :goodnight:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Goodnight everyone :goodnight:
    Night! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    night

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :nodots:

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    sorry I can't rep you!

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.