(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Is this season 2 of god eater?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Is this season 2 of god eater?
    :nah: Series 1 of Bubuki Buranki.

ReputationRep:
    This video may not be suitable for some viewers, viewer discreation is advised!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Food Wars

(Original post by mr T 999)
    This video may not be suitable for some viewers, viewer discreation is advised!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Food Wars
    *quickly clicks on the link before its removed by mod*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :nah: Series 1 of Bubuki Buranki.
    This looks so similer to god eater anime even the concept is similer

ReputationRep:
    That was how we imagined it would end back when the first thread was made - either last post before it was locked, or last post before the thread died and was forgotten (a hollow victory is still a victory!). But that was before the mods started enforcing the 10,000 post limit, so as far as we knew it could have gone on forever.

Personally, I liked the feeling of the final rush for 10,000th in the last part, it felt very tense and competitive in the last 100 or so posts (for me at least, maybe I tried too hard? ). I don't think you'd get the same sort of atmosphere with a vague 'some point after 10,000, mod queue depending' win. Though I can understand the frustration of those who missed it.

I'd suggest maybe double awards, for 10,000th as the 'official' end point of a thread, and for the literal last post (or second to last, if the last is just linking to a new thread)? Or are most people here of the mindset that there can be only one winner?

Either way, I'll be taking both honours this time around.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikkstar123)
    That was how we imagined it would end back when the first thread was made - either last post before it was locked, or last post before the thread died and was forgotten (a hollow victory is still a victory!). But that was before the mods started enforcing the 10,000 post limit, so as far as we knew it could have gone on forever.

Personally, I liked the feeling of the final rush for 10,000th in the last part, it felt very tense and competitive in the last 100 or so posts (for me at least, maybe I tried too hard? ). I don't think you'd get the same sort of atmosphere with a vague 'some point after 10,000, mod queue depending' win. Though I can understand the frustration of those who missed it.

I'd suggest maybe double awards, for 10,000th as the 'official' end point of a thread, and for the literal last post (or second to last, if the last is just linking to a new thread)? Or are most people here of the mindset that there can be only one winner?

Either way, I'll be taking both honours this time around.
    Is that a quote? I remember saying something very similar when the thread was new. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    This is from digimon data squad

ReputationRep:
    Seasons greetings...:santa2::santa2::santa2:

Is that a quote? I remember saying something very similar when the thread was new. :holmes:
    It's not a quote.

Quotations haven't been used.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...89&postcount=4

That was how we imagined it would end back when the first thread was made - either last post before it was locked, or last post before the thread died and was forgotten (a hollow victory is still a victory!). :yes: But that was before the mods started enforcing the 10,000 post limit, so as far as we knew it could have gone on forever. :giggle:

Personally, I liked the feeling of the final rush for 10,000th in the last part, it felt very tense and competitive in the last 100 or so posts (for me at least, maybe I tried too hard? :o:). I don't think you'd get the same sort of atmosphere with a vague 'some point after 10,000, mod queue depending' win. Though I can understand the frustration of those who missed it. :sadnod:

I'd suggest maybe double awards, for 10,000th as the 'official' end point of a thread, and for the literal last post (or second to last, if the last is just linking to a new thread)? Or are most people here of the mindset that there can be only one winner? :giggle:

Either way, I'll be taking both honours this time around. :yes:
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    jhb,vgbc

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.