Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 24) Watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Well, I started this part (and ended the last part for us), so I thought why not continue the tradition?

I thought I was quite good at creating FG thread parts anyway, seeing as how I create the GvB, CTAM parts etc
    But if it goes way over the 10k and I can't do the thread part, then do it for me :five:

Btw, I'm going to go into university again tomorrow, to enquire about what job opportunities they have I don't want to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wasn't being serious, I'm still gloating about having made 2,500 posts here (1/4 of the thread). :giggle: You're the one with the experience in this subforum. Though, it'd be good to see more of you in the next one. :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    uigiugiu
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I wasn't being serious, I'm still gloating about having made 2,500 posts here (1/4 of the thread). :giggle: You're the one with the experience in this subforum. Though, it'd be good to see more of you in the next one. :p:
    Okay and wowee! That's quite a lot of posts in one thread!

I've been around FG for ages now; I've been part of GvB since part 10, I've been in and out of Counting before a Mod posts (whatever it's full name is) and I've been the founder of the CTAM related threads

To be honest, I haven't been around on TSR for a whole during the last month or two, I've had a massive influx of coursework, exams and final year project stuff to do so it hasn't left me much time! Though I'll certainly be around more often
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Okay and wowee! That's quite a lot of posts in one thread!

I've been around FG for ages now; I've been part of GvB since part 10, I've been in and out of Counting before a Mod posts (whatever it's full name is) and I've been the founder of the CTAM related threads

To be honest, I haven't been around on TSR for a whole during the last month or two, I've had a massive influx of coursework, exams and final year project stuff to do so it hasn't left me much time! Though I'll certainly be around more often
    It's actually 10% of all the posts I've made in my whole 11 years on TSR. How that happened, I don't know. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    *interrupts lovely conversation*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    *interrupts lovely conversation*
    :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :tong:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    208 posts... I have to be up and ready for work at 7:15 AM. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    208 posts... I have to be up and ready for work at 7:15 AM. :bawling:
    I'm getting up at 6, but I can go without sleep. Looks like I'll beat you to it.

Not sure we'll even get 200 done at this time of the night though
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting up at 6, but I can go without sleep. Looks like I'll beat you to it.

Not sure we'll even get 200 done at this time of the night though
    I'd try and make a 'no-posts until morning' deal, but I'm too scared of other, opportunistic newbies. :afraid:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I'd try and make a 'no-posts until morning' deal, but I'm too scared of other, opportunistic newbies. :afraid:
    :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I could do a deal like that
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I could do a deal like that
    Then it's agreed. :five:

(Original post by iEthan)
    :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:
    You're our witness on this. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:

Set a time limit then
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm saying until 6:30 is our truce

Poll
Would you rather
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.