ReputationRep:
    This thread being going really slowly without me Huh..... :judge:

ReputationRep:
    This looks soo wrong lol....:joyman:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Looks like its jerking off

ReputationRep:
    Behold the king.... king of kings! :crown: ......On your knees DOGS!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    :whip: GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Listening to this song while I post here makes me feel like a such a badass!!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Missed this show and this song

ReputationRep:
    DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAMES!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    How do you make the vids so small?

ReputationRep:
    Listing to this song makes feel soo smart and evil at the same time...Good revision music..Its makes you wanna write lol

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    How do you make the vids so small?
    You probably use [video] tags (or the 'Insert Video' button on the message box); I use [youtube] tags out of habit because I've been around for years, and they were added first before TSR started to support videos from other sites. :p:

[video]

[youtube]

ReputationRep:
    I loove anime!!!!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I loove anime!!!!
    Have you considered joining TSR's Anime Society? I only ask because I'm the group leader, and the more active members the merrier. :p:

Not that I want to distract you from this thread while I win or anything. :flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Have you considered joining TSR's Anime Society? I only ask because I'm the group leader, and the more active members the merrier. :p:

Not that I want to distract you from this thread while I win or anything. :flute:
    I don't know, I have thought about it but I haven't watched that much anime and most of the members are probably hardcore anime fans (where they have watched 100s of anime). The anime that I’m watching at the moment do is blue exorcist and fairy tale, toriko but after I finished watching blue exorcist, I plan on watching Fate/zero, black butler, magi, knights of sindoria, world trigger and others etc....
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I have thought about it but I haven't watched that much anime and most of the members are probably hardcore anime fans (where they have watched 100s of anime). The anime that I’m watching at the moment do is blue exorcist and fairy tale, toriko but after I finished watching blue exorcist, I plan on watching Fate/zero, black butler, magi, knights of sindoria, world trigger and others etc....
    Nah, there are lots of members who've seen very little, as well as those like me who've seen tons. :p: You won't be judged by how much you've watched or anything like that. :nah:

(unless it's in the Identify the Anime competitions I run every now and then, those require a bit of knowledge). :p:

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    B?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :blow:

ReputationRep:
    Hello all! :badger::badger::badger:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamess8300)
    Hello all! :badger::badger::badger:
    Hi there, let's start a chain! :banana::banana::banana:

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.