Turn on thread page Beta

A pretty random topic watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just spilt milk whilst making hot chocolate! I made a proverb come true!...Even though I didn't cry over it..just swore.

dear oi you#
    you should not swear over splilt scholalte with mithlk because that wuill just ruin wyour day.

peauce out

ReputationRep:
    Nope it did not ruin my day. Rather my night. Actually it did not ruin my night because I was just happy it was the milk, not the cup that had fallen, as it has been known to do in the past. My mother is not a happy lady when I am in the kitchen handling breakable stuff. I have a bad track record.

everyone has a bad track record at something. so dont worry too much about it. so "oi you" where you at?

ReputationRep:
    Where am I at? The computer desk doofus. haha no I'm sorry I have no clue what you mean by that. *hides self away after showing self as not fully versed in teen slang even though am 15*

where are you? you seem an awfully nice person

ReputationRep:
    i woudlnt hide yourself away i have no idea what hes on about either. and im 17!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Hahah the utter yayness of it! Usually people only say that when they want to copy my science homework. Then they realize its all wrong and only half-done and they stop saying it.

cool there are actually other people in the world who are just as bored as me at the moment

just because you courseowk is wrong dont make u a bad persons.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm not quite that dumb enough to hand in coursework half-done. Practice coursework on the other hand...no actually I refute that statement. Apart from the Number Steps Investigation where I couldn't quite get the final formula, I have handed in both practice and real courseworks complete
    Ok now I havta hide my face for becoming the nerd of the forum. sigh*

noone thinks ur a nerd. rachel.

everyone did the courseowrk.

ReputationRep:
    what makes you a nerd??? you sound nice enough???

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    hahah it could be that fact that many people in my school DONT hand in the full coursework. I have been called a nerd before, simply for finishing ICT coursework longer than before the night before [which I couldn't do even if I wanted coz you had to bind it] and typing up my bio coursework. My school is cruel..woh! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! ok I must really stop with that routine. I copy too much from Friends.

u sound really nice. u talk really nice. then u must be nice. hrray to my logic!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh all the compliments I'm getting today ..from now on when my Spanish teacher is telling me that I'm stupid and will fail my GCSEs [well she doesn't put it EXACTLY in those terms] I will remember all these nice comments and start smiling instead of snivelling in my seat.

dont listen to those. just beacuse u may fail ur spanish doesnt mean u arent a nice persons. i failed my french GCSE . do u think i am horrible (except to mr White)?

ReputationRep:
    Oh this is just not fair *weeps*. I must find out the fatal flaw in Mr White. I will go much loco soon [see Senora Thomas?? I CAN speak Spanish!!] If no one tells me I'll...umm...umm..post another reply whining about it!!

yeah do that

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by rachelina*
    Oh this is just not fair *weeps*. I must find out the fatal flaw in Mr White. I will go much loco soon [see Senora Thomas?? I CAN speak Spanish!!] If no one tells me I'll...umm...umm..post another reply whining about it!!
    I'd like to know as well.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.