Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, i'm in my final year of Uni, which is shortly coming to an end and was wondering if anyone knows of any website/resources I can use to find useful information and advice about how to land my first job? I'm looking to get into a digital/social media environment, but general advice would be great to.

What are the typical sites you'd normally use.

Cheers

J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gezza_21)
    Hi Guys, i'm in my final year of Uni, which is shortly coming to an end and was wondering if anyone knows of any website/resources I can use to find useful information and advice about how to land my first job? I'm looking to get into a digital/social media environment, but general advice would be great to.

Cheers

J
    This is the central website for careers advice after graduation:

http://www.prospects.ac.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gezza_21)

Cheers

J
    I can't advise about websites but its worth visiting your uni careers centre- mine offer talks on how to write a good covering letter, interview practice and check over them

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ! I'll take a look!

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.