Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

does a girl like if she keeps making lunch for you? Watch

I have a good female friend that I come around hers and hang out, I always saw ourselves as just good mates. Chilling, drinking, watching movies and playing video games together, just hanging out with a guy but with tits basically.

More recently I've noticed she started making lunch for me everyday I'm round there, makes me a sandwich and gives me snacks from her fridge that I put in my bag. I'm happy to buy food for myself when i'm out.

Is this a hint to say she like likes me? because I don't want to ruin our friendship by asking her because we're not sexual at all

ReputationRep:
    Uh no it's a sign you're a guest

When I have guests over I give them food, when I'm a guest I get food. Normal social convention.

What is with TSR lately? 'She looked at me and didnt vomit, does this mean she fancies me?' TALK TO THE PERSON YOU LIKE INSTEAD OF ASKING STRANGERS TO ANALYSE THE TINIEST GESTURES FOR YOU

ReputationRep:
    Why wouldn't you expect your friend to feed you when you're round hers unless she wants to **** you? Seriously I get worked up at how weird people are on here

ReputationRep:
    I think you might like her... But if she's making food for you everyday it means she CARES for you. I'm not sure if she likes u but I am girl and if I made a sandwich for a guy everyday I would like him as a really close brother-sister relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaAdore)
    What is with TSR lately? 'She looked at me and didnt vomit, does this mean she fancies me?' TALK TO THE PERSON YOU LIKE INSTEAD OF ASKING STRANGERS TO ANALYSE THE TINIEST GESTURES FOR YOU
    You must be new here...

These threads have been going on since I've been here, and I bet someone who's been here for longer than that would tell me exactly the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I always do that when I have my friends over (guys and girls). I do it more with the guys I see as brothers though. Like I'm taking care of them. If that helps. Every girl is different. But I doubt she's doing it because she has feelings for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a good female friend that I come around hers and hang out, I always saw ourselves as just good mates. Chilling, drinking, watching movies and playing video games together, just hanging out with a guy but with tits basically.

More recently I've noticed she started making lunch for me everyday I'm round there, makes me a sandwich and gives me snacks from her fridge that I put in my bag. I'm happy to buy food for myself when i'm out.

Is this a hint to say she like likes me? because I don't want to ruin our friendship by asking her because we're not sexual at all
    Are you talking about your mum here? Because if you're thinking about lipsing your mum you need to sort yourself out

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 13, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.