Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

British Sandwich Week 2015 - what's your favourite sarnie? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Cheese & ham toastie is one of my favourites!
    Or chicken tikka & cheese

Or most things with cheese.

When I was in The Priory last year I tried my first ever peanut butter and jam sandwich. I was unconvinced beforehand that it would work, but it was perfect and now I am a firm lover of peanut butter & jam sandwiches too.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv1204)
    Cheese & ham toastie is one of my favourites!
    Or chicken tikka & cheese

Or most things with cheese.

When I was in The Priory last year I tried my first ever peanut butter and jam sandwich. I was unconvinced beforehand that it would work, but it was perfect and now I am a firm lover of peanut butter & jam sandwiches too.
    Try peanut butter with banana - kicks jam's ass!

ReputationRep:
    fried egg banjo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Try peanut butter with banana - kicks jam's ass!
    I am definitely going to have to try this! I have heard many good things about peanut butter/banana, and let's face it...if it involves peanut butter it's going to be delicious.

ReputationRep:
    Banana and blue cheese

Banana, mild cheese (eg cheddar or double gloucester) and Indian pickle (eg brinjal)

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.