Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Pulling girls up north? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon10)
    As an international student I keep hearing that the girl up north/university girls tend to be "easier" and an all around a good time . As a result of this I am pretty excited.....so is it true?

PS. I talking about pulling girls on a night out or just pulling in general.
    Treat a girl like a lady and she'll be falling head over heels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by science_geek45)
    Or, go to Leeds and they'll soon have their heels over their heads!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ladies? up north? are ladies often electronically tagged?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon10)
    As an international student I keep hearing that the girl up north/university girls tend to be "easier" and an all around a good time . As a result of this I am pretty excited.....so is it true?

PS. I talking about pulling girls on a night out or just pulling in general.
    is is a myth ...
    the same myth was going in my days (early eighties)
    So I went up North on nights out with my mates several time.

then only thing I pulled was my plonker ...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Alright captain friendzone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harambulus)
    False. Girls are mean and callous everywhere to losers like us.

You need superhuman confidence to even get an audience with them.

I think I got laid last time in about arpil and Ive been going out nearly every day trying to pull and only get rejected and that disgusted look from girls all us guys know who ever approahced a girl. The look that sandblasts your soul to a burned out husk. I seems to never be able to break out of the 1 lay every 4 months mould. Yet Im horny every day of my life so Im in misery nearly every waking moment.
    You do not need superhuman confidence to talk to or pull women. What you don't need is an aura of sexual desperation, it can be seen a mile off and is really off putting. This is where you are going wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Northern women are more open, so wear their sexuality on their sleeve. They're a lot easier to pull than southern birds.

ReputationRep:
    Tempt them in with half a bag of chips and maybe a battered sausage.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 15, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.