6.5/10
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    6/10

ReputationRep:
    I've always refused to given in to a sympathy vote. This is the same. 5/10

ReputationRep:
    Poland 6/10 too many similar ones tonight, there should be a rule to limit the amount of ballads. Or they need to get a better organiser for the semis

ReputationRep:
    8/10 I really like this song. Also like cherry blossoms :P not sure how i feel about the retro-vid of her pre-accident though
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    Still a better love story than the butter churners. 7/10

ReputationRep:
    6/10 Nice.

ReputationRep:
    7/10 alrighttt

ReputationRep:
    Nawh 8/10 sweet song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Roxx1574)
    Poland 6/10 too many similar ones tonight, there should be a rule to limit the amount of ballads. Or they need to get a better organiser for the semis
    It's because a ballad won last year. If there is anything you can take from eurovision it's that everyone copies what the winner did last time.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    And the polls are in!

1. Sweden (duh?)
    2. Israel
    3. Latvia
    4. Iceland
    5. Slovenia
    6. Norway
    7. Switzerland
    8. Azerbaijan
    9. Poland
    10. Malta

(Real) voting is now open! Pick carefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talentedlobster)
    It's because a ballad won last year. If there is anything you can take from eurovision it's that everyone copies what the winner did last time.
    But Rise Like A Phoenix was better, more empowering, these ones were dreary and melachonic in comparison, I understand ur point tho 😊

ReputationRep:
    But Rise Like A Phoenix was better, more empowering, these ones were dreary and melachonic in comparison, I understand ur point tho 😊
    Yeah, no-one does it anywhere as well as the winner did. I just remember the year after Alexander Rybak won, where pretty much every act had a violin in.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

Why does Latvia have more hearts/stars than Sweden even though it scored less? :hmmmm:

Nice work as always though Dez :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talentedlobster)
    Yeah, no-one does it anywhere as well as the winner did. I just remember the year after Alexander Rybak won, where pretty much every act had a violin in.
    OMG so true 😂😂 ahh 2009 was such a good year, I liked that year a lot, we need to revert to more fun songs again like what they had that year

ReputationRep:
    OMG so true 😂😂 ahh 2009 was such a good year, I liked that year a lot, we need to revert to more fun songs again like what they had that year
    ikr, I feel the level of the 'fun' in songs has progressively decreased over the past couple of years. I think what we need is just 1 fun act to break through and win to get us back to the good days, of Lordi

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.