Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

TSR Eurovision vote 2015 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talentedlobster)
    ikr, I feel the level of the 'fun' in songs has progressively decreased over the past couple of years. I think what we need is just 1 fun act to break through and win to get us back to the good days, of Lordi
    Amen amen Lordi was the shiz!!! I loved that song sooo much, maybe the 'fun' act is actually the UKs entry this year, we need some synth dubstep trance Middle Eastern sounding songs 😀 or just some metal either would be fine \m/
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Roxx1574)
    Amen amen Lordi was the shiz!!! I loved that song sooo much, maybe the 'fun' act is actually the UKs entry this year, we need some synth dubstep trance Middle Eastern sounding songs 😀 or just some metal either would be fine \m/
    UK is definitely the 'fun' song this year, so are Israel I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Where did the blonde one go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    UK is definitely the 'fun' song this year, so are Israel I guess.
    Yeah, maybe Australia too

ReputationRep:
    Did Australia get to vote in both semi finals?!?

--------------------------

Lithuania wow yay

ReputationRep:
    Lithuania, Poland, solvenia, Sweden, Norway, Montenegro, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Israel XD that's ok but SOOOO HAPPY ABOUT ISRAEL

ReputationRep:
    No surprises really, I just would've thought Ireland and Czech Republic would've got through

ReputationRep:
    Second year in a row Ireland don't qualify.
    --
    Malta, San Marino and Iceland - SO disappointed they did't get through.

Montenegro, Latvia and Israel.. really???

Not thrilled about the results >;l

ReputationRep:
    YES Montenegro!

Iceland didnt qualify?! What! How is that possible - it was in my TOP 5! Poor Portugal and Ireland, very disappointed

Malta aswell - They really had a chance when it was first released? Get rid of Lithuania please...

ReputationRep:
    3 wrong, we need to work on this for the finals.

ReputationRep:
    No Czech Republic. At least Cyprus and Israel got through.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one BBC3 controller interrupting it
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Why does Latvia have more hearts/stars than Sweden even though it scored less? :hmmmm:

Nice work as always though Dez :yy:
    I've tweaked the code a bit, stars should be a bit more accurate now :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Poor Ireland

ReputationRep:
    Well that was a bit unexpected. 4 of my favourite songs got eliminated (Malta, Czech Republic, Iceland, Ireland). I hated the voice of the Polish woman, how did she get through? Plus Israel and Lithuania were very poor. I can see why the contest is thought of to be rigged.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManicPumpkin)
    Poor Ireland
    They've definitely had a rough time of it recently. Although they did send Jedward twice, so perhaps this is karma of sorts.

ReputationRep:
    Slovenia sucked big time..

ReputationRep:
    Not happy about Israel, Cyprus and Montenegro (tbh the latter was better live than expected) still feel sorry for Switzerland/Ireland/Iceland/Malta/Czech

I'm in such a minority, most people complaining about too many ballads and more winners like Lordi. I'd be mortified and quite disappointed if something like Lordi won again :P 2015 is quite a strong year on average imo

ReputationRep:
    I actually really liked Israel, sad about Ireland Didn't think Cyprus would qualify at all..

ReputationRep:
    I'm Lithuanian but I don't think our song was any good 😂😂

But happy for Israel as it was something different compared to all the other duet ballad songs! Everything's so calm and similar this year.
    Last years song were definitely more interesting!!

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.