Rose4123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Any predictions for the Unionism and Nationalism in Ireland 1800-1900 paper tomorrow??
Rose4123
Rep:
?
Does anyone even do this course?
reflektor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bit late for predictions, but what did you think of the test today?
Rose4123
Rep:
?
(Original post by reflektor)
Bit late for predictions, but what did you think of the test today?
Wasn't expecting it at all but wasn't the worst question, just think my answer was too vague. What you think?
reflektor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did you do Nationalism?

Yes, I don't think I referred to the question enough and ended up being too vague, as you said. I just tried to pack the essay full of historiography.

It's a really tight struggle to get it all done in 75 mins.
Rose4123
Rep:
?
Did you do Nationalism?

Yes, I don't think I referred to the question enough and ended up being too vague, as you said. I just tried to pack the essay full of historiography.

It's a really tight struggle to get it all done in 75 mins.
I did indeed. Do you do Ireland 1900-25 for A22? Thinking home rule for sources and Sinn Fein for essay.
reflektor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah, either 'Rise of Sinn Fein' or 'Easter Rising' for the essay is my prediction. The infamous Home Rule crisis seems to be a permanent fixture in A2 2.

Has your teacher given any guidelines for the amount of historiography for it, like there was the '20 quotes' for A2 1?

Not too confident on these source questions.
Rose4123
Rep:
?
Yeah, either 'Rise of Sinn Fein' or 'Easter Rising' for the essay is my prediction. The infamous Home Rule crisis seems to be a permanent fixture in A2 2.

Has your teacher given any guidelines for the amount of historiography for it, like there was the '20 quotes' for A2 1?

Not too confident on these source questions.
The sources are terrible especially the 15, always end up writing more for it than the 20. My teacher just tells us to get as much historiography as possible so I'd say he expects about the same but it's probably ok to have a bit less for this one.

Thanks god there's no historiography for the sources though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (121)
28.27%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.35%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.44%

Watched Threads