Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for the Unionism and Nationalism in Ireland 1800-1900 paper tomorrow??

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone even do this course?

ReputationRep:
    Bit late for predictions, but what did you think of the test today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reflektor)
    Bit late for predictions, but what did you think of the test today?
    Wasn't expecting it at all but wasn't the worst question, just think my answer was too vague. What you think?

ReputationRep:
    Did you do Nationalism?

Yes, I don't think I referred to the question enough and ended up being too vague, as you said. I just tried to pack the essay full of historiography.

It's a really tight struggle to get it all done in 75 mins.

ReputationRep:
    Did you do Nationalism?

Yes, I don't think I referred to the question enough and ended up being too vague, as you said. I just tried to pack the essay full of historiography.

It's a really tight struggle to get it all done in 75 mins.
    I did indeed. Do you do Ireland 1900-25 for A22? Thinking home rule for sources and Sinn Fein for essay.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, either 'Rise of Sinn Fein' or 'Easter Rising' for the essay is my prediction. The infamous Home Rule crisis seems to be a permanent fixture in A2 2.

Has your teacher given any guidelines for the amount of historiography for it, like there was the '20 quotes' for A2 1?

Not too confident on these source questions.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, either 'Rise of Sinn Fein' or 'Easter Rising' for the essay is my prediction. The infamous Home Rule crisis seems to be a permanent fixture in A2 2.

Has your teacher given any guidelines for the amount of historiography for it, like there was the '20 quotes' for A2 1?

Not too confident on these source questions.
    The sources are terrible especially the 15, always end up writing more for it than the 20. My teacher just tells us to get as much historiography as possible so I'd say he expects about the same but it's probably ok to have a bit less for this one.

Thanks god there's no historiography for the sources though.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.