Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Haven't been eating :/ Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    You sound really judgemental. That was unnecessary and actually offensive.
    It was both judgemental and offensive but very necessary.

(Original post by Dinaa)
    Just ignored that guy Oh no, that's not good. Good your mum knows what to do, sounds like a good idea :awesome:Hope you get better and stahp stressing! You will do so so well, I believe in you. You WILL go Cambridge! Stay well :lovehug:
    Haha thanks :lovehug:

Unfortunately after today's maths paper I'm not so sure. Actually cried during the exam . How were your first ones? (Have you had any yet? :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    It was both judgemental and offensive but very necessary.

Haha thanks :lovehug:

Unfortunately after today's maths paper I'm not so sure. Actually cried during the exam . How were your first ones? (Have you had any yet? :ninja:)
    Whaaaaaat, no no don't worry about it. You're just worrying and that is normal. Sure you've done really well.

I had psychology on Monday and It was meh. Really hate the subject so it didn't bother me too much :erm:
    C1 maths tomorrow though

ReputationRep:
    Does sound phsycological to me .
    Stress is defiantly a factor and are u sleeping well. Try yoga meditation exercise for stress management and deffo see a Dr . Loosing too much weight will be negative and you don't want nothing to interfere with study .

My sister feels like this but she is pregnant lol so different ball game lol .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Whaaaaaat, no no don't worry about it. You're just worrying and that is normal. Sure you've done really well.

I had psychology on Monday and It was meh. Really hate the subject so it didn't bother me too much :erm:
    C1 maths tomorrow though
    Haha no it was absolutely awful - I left God knows how many spaces blank :cry2:.

Well you can drop it for A2 at least and "meh" isn't bad so I'm sure it went well . Good luck with everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    Haha no it was absolutely awful - I left God knows how many spaces blank :cry2:.

Well you can drop it for A2 at least and "meh" isn't bad so I'm sure it went well . Good luck with everything!
    Daww, you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Thanks, but what are they going to do that'll make me love food
    It's not that you don't like food, it's more the issue of something else disturbing the way your body is telling you that you need or want food. Food releases alot of feel good chemicals (serotonin, dopemine, GABA) and thus people crave them a lot, but if you are stressed out or depressed these transmitters can become imbalanced leading to side effects like what you have ! Maybe talk to someone? Try and find out what isn't working out for you and try to fix it. I'd always be glad to talk to you about it as I've been quite depressed in the past (who hasn't ? )
    If you aren't stressed out/depressed and your well being is sound, it may be another problem and you should go check it out with a doctor it could be as little as hormones for all you know so try not to worry about it yeh

if you would like to ask a doctor for free, go to the /r/AskDocs subreddit on reddit and a doctor may reply and help you out

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.