Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Pygmy genocide - why are humans so horrible!? :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinsed)
    Genocide is dreadful wherever it happens. I've always found it sad that we focus on some, and then completely ignore the suffering of others.

That's right, everywhere in Africa was nice and peaceful before the white man came. There was no war and communities respected each other's' rights to exist. :rolleyes:
    assume i was talking about the whole of africa then

ReputationRep:
    it's human nature to be horrible

ReputationRep:
    These White Nationalists need to piss off.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What do people expect, we are divided and predatory species.

ReputationRep:
    They should contact an investor to create a dwarf village, buy a private army with the revenue they get, and provide significant gain to the economy

problem solved

ReputationRep:
    you are a dumbass

thanks for reinforcing my anti-ukrainian immigration views

ReputationRep:
    I do think, in response to people who said that because they are black it will get no attention, that if people in the west were made aware of these pygmies, they would be sympathetic. They are little people, how could anyone not sympathise when they are being persecuted, even hunted down, for being little?

ReputationRep:
    B b bbb b I thought all of Africa's problems were caused by the white devil and if weren't for colonialism Rwanda would be Futurama....

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 14, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.